WHAT U THINK OF THIS TRADE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2002
in this fantasy football league, i traded brett farve and kevin curtis for priest holmes and jimmy smith......

its a done dada...but was this a good trade or not? and i had 3 QBS (ben roethlisberger, tom brady) and had to get rid of one. (farve).

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Kevin Curtis is the new goto man in STL until Holt is back at full speed....Farve is the second rated fantasy player (points per game) this year behind McNabb. Plus Priest is injured AGAIN and has a long history of not finishing the second half of the season very strong. Jimmy Smith is still solid, but Kevin Curtis has had a better season so far.

Right now I say that's a horrible trade.

Sep 18, 2002
^^i actually added mcnair for this week....he did aight..better than farve did.

edit: farve is 5th in QBs in my league..the scoring is kinda weird cuz my boy customized it and shit.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Update: Priest Holmes is likely out for the rest of the season and may not play ever again. It's been all over sports radio this morning.

Like I said....Horrible trade...haha. This isn't a franchise or a keeper league is it? At least you may be able to start over next year.

Apr 12, 2005
haha... yea you should have got Larry Johnson instead.... looks like Holmes is out for the season... shit im trying to get Johnson in a trade before the news is official...

May 23, 2005
techn9nehq said:
Update: Priest Holmes is likely out for the rest of the season and may not play ever again. It's been all over sports radio this morning.

Like I said....Horrible trade...haha. This isn't a franchise or a keeper league is it? At least you may be able to start over next year.

damn u just got screwed with holmes bro. big time

May 23, 2005
damn bro, you arent very good at fantasy football, you lost holmes, and ROTH is hurt! so your only down to one qb, mcnair is crap! shoulda took dude from washington over him! and picking up a qb on a bye is boo boo.

farve by the way is very old and is about to play in the cold, and winter! great job dumping him. I actually traded farve even up for breeze and rudi johnson 2 weeks ago.yeee

here is my ffl lineup

Devil Dogz
QB M. Vick
WR A. Bryant
WR E. Wilford
RB L. Jordan
RB S. Jackson
TE C. Cooley
W/R B. Jacobs
K N. Rackers
D A. Davis
D J. Trotter
D C. Tillman
D L. Briggs
DB G. Wesley
DB M. Lewis

8 team yahoo plus league, big $ to the winner!

I have Breeze, Gates, McCardell, d stallworth, and rudi johnson on bye's

and Holmes on the bench awaiting official word for the season

I am undefeated in the past 6 weeks and in 1st place with a 7-2 record!

I lost javon walker week 1.

yeee

Sep 18, 2002
415Legend said:
I gaurentee you that McNair is going to give you 0 points this week... he has a bye :chinese:
hes been dropped already..he was a week long addition...i added marc bulger cuz he is gonna blow up i think...hes getttin a few star receivers back from injuries..i will wait and see

Do u think i should pick up michael bennett if holmes is out for the season???

May 23, 2005
BREAKING NEWS: Holmes Placed on IR
Nick Athan - Scout.com
November 9, 2005 at 3:29pm ET

According to a report at ESPN.com Priest Holmes will miss the entire 2005 season due to the injuries suffered in the San Diego Chargers game. The NFL Network has indicated that Holmes was placed on injured reserve.

Warpaint Illustrated has confirmed the report by both media outlets. Kansas City Chiefs Head Coach Dick Vermeil is expected to talk about the situation at 4:00 pm central time and make it official.

Holmes was in Miami on Tuesday getting a third opinion on his neck. Reports have circulated that Holmes has a knot on the back of his neck the size of a golf ball.

Holmes hurt his shoulder in week two against the Oakland Raiders and was knocked unconscious two weeks ago in San Diego. That hit may have been a contributing factor to his spinal condition.

As we first reported yesterday afternoon, the Kansas City Chiefs began searching for a replacement for Holmes on Tuesday when it became clear his status for the 2005 season was in jeopardy.

Warpaint Illustrated has learned the Chiefs will be working out Dee Brown and Quentin Griffin within the next 24 hours.

Brown spent the summer with the Chiefs but released in training camp. Griffin worked out with the Chiefs in September after Holmes went down in Oakland.

Another possible replacements for Holmes could be former Pittsburgh Steelers, Oakland Raiders and New England Patriots running back Amos Zeroue.

Additional names on the Chiefs list include:
Kenny Watson (Cincinnati)
Jesse Chatman (Saints released him last week)
Troy Hambrick (Cardinals)
Jamel White (Lions)
Brandon Bennett (Panthers)
Eddie George (Cowboys)
Dorsey Levens (Eagles)
Garrison Hearst (Broncos)
Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala (Jaguars)

Stay tuned to Warpaint Illustrated.com for more information about Priest Holmes and the names of possible running back additions to the roster.
For more great Kansas City stories click the Scout.com logo in the right column or go here:
http://chiefs.scout.com

Updated on Wednesday, Nov 9, 2005 3:29 pm EST

Email to a Friend | View Popular

Sep 18, 2002
WHO SHOULD I START IN MY BACKFIELD THIS WEEK...I GOT THREE SPOTS....SO FAR I HAVE CURTIS MARTIN, JACQUE JONES, MIKE ANDERSON. SHOULD I THROW MICHAEL BENNETT IN THERE FOR SUM REASON..OR IS THAT COOL U THINK?