WHAT TEAMS AND PLAYERS CAN YOU NOT STAND...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
MY LIST.........

NBA...........KNICKS,LAKERS,MAGIC,MINNESOTA,WIZARDS,BULLS
NBA PLAYERS......GARNETT,MARBURY,IVERSON,SHAQ,KOBIE,CAMBY,JORDAN

BASEBALL.....YANKEES,BRAVES,METS,DEVIL RAYS
PLAYERS......PETTIT,MADDUX,CHIPPER,JETER,NOMAR,A ROD

NFL.....COWBOYS,CHIEFS,BILLS,STEELERS,GIANTS
PLAYERS.......EMMITT,KORDELLA STEWART,KERRY COLLINS,

WNBA AND NHL........ALL OF THEM

COLLEGE FOOTBALL TEAMS...........TENNESSEE,NEBRASKA,OLE MISS,UCLA,USC,PENN ST

COLLEGE B BALL...........TENNESSEE,KENTUCKY,UCLA,ARIZONA.KANSAS

WHAT ARE YOURS??????????/

Apr 25, 2002
BBall= Lakers, Nicks, Kings... Players=Shaq, Kobe, Webber

BaseBall=Yankees ...Players=Jeter

Football=Niners ... Players=Any QB besides Gannon

Coll Fball=FSU! (FUCK EM)

Coaches i hate= BOWDEN!! I WANT HIM DEAD

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
the only team i can't stand iz the patriots...man them bastards str8 fucked the raiders and the steelers outta the bowl game...cheatin bastadss

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i can't stand the lakers---shaq and kobe

or the fuckin yankees....

thas about it.....

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
NBA-kobe,marbury,malone n stockton,san antonio,utah,lakes
MLB-oakland a's,atl braves,griffey jr.,giambi in pinstripes
NFL-49er and raider FANS,49ers(team),bandwagon ram fans,green bay hype,Jay Fiedler,Huards,Ray Lewis,Warner's wife,Seahawks recievers excluding D.Jackson,Tampa Bay's Weak Defense,Grudens camera time,Vamps,Jake Plummer.
NCAA HOOP-purdue,gene keady,Michigan Fab 5 accomplishments,duke,n.c.,pitino,big east hoops,
NCAA FOOTB-WHOREGON DUCKS,WASH ST.,GARY BARNETT,ANY CALI SCHOOLS,MICHIGAN,NOTRE DAME,BOWDEN,LO BOOKER,EAST COAST BIAS,HEISMANN VOTING,BYU,TODD CHRISTIANSON ANNOUNCING,

Apr 25, 2002
all baseball and WNBA teamz. mozt NBA teamz. tha cowboyz, raiderz, bearz, packerz, and ramz. kurt warner, marshall faulk, rich gannon (for sum reazon raiderz fanz think he'z tha shyt, but he suck ass to be honest). i do lyke Janikowski tho, LoL, he'z lozt a good amount of gamez for tha Raiderz. hahahahahahahahahaha.

Apr 25, 2002
NBA: Knickerbockers (FUCK THEM), Malone and Stockton, Kobe, Shaq, Lakers, Magic Johnson, Patrick Ewing, Charles Oakley, Keith Van Horn, Jeff Van Gundy, Isiah Thomas...etc...

NFL: Steelers, BILL COWHER (everytime I see that fucker yelling and spittin' everywhere I feel like throwin' the TV), Keyshawn Johnson, Troy Aikman, Jerry Jones, Miami Dolphins, GAY Fiedler, Rob Johnson, Vinny TesticleLESSverde, Marty Shottenheimer, Joe Montana, Ryan Leaf, Jimmy Johnson, Leon Lett,...etc...

MLB: who gives a fuck

NCAA Hoop: DUKE, Mike kzzewwazrx987rzckewski, Utah, Rick Majerus, Mike Dunleavy, etc.....

NCAA Football: Florida, Oklahoma, NOTRE DAME, etc.....

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Crankzilla,Bill Cowher is the shyit.I love the way he gets all amped up,and lookin like he wants to suit up.He would be my first choice as coach,if I played.

How could I forget Mark Cuban,and Isiah,and Vin Baker:rolleyes:

Apr 25, 2002
MLB-
John Rocker,Ken Griffey Jr,Mike Piazza,Gary Sheffield,Chipper N Andrew Jonez...Teamz=Anybody in the N.L sept my Giantz...

NBA-
Shaq,Kobe,Malone,Stockton,Shaq,Jordan,Nowitzki,Shaq,Nash,Finley,Shaq...Teamz=Lakerz,Portland,Utah,Sonics,Maverikz...

NFL-
Rominowski,Irvin,Emmit...Teamz=Cowboyz,Raiderz...All their fukkn fanz,Denver,Green Bay,Ramz...$idewayz

~*MR. TYPCEE*~

Apr 25, 2002
Vamps is gonna ban my ass when he sees me sayin' such things about his homie Bill Cowher, guaranteed.

Bammer: Mark Cuban is fuckin' hilarious. He's a jackass, but he is straight comedy. I was laughin' my ass off when you put Kurt Warner's wife on your list, HAHAHA. Good shit.....

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
fo real cowher is the str8 shitt, FUCK ALL YOU WHO BE HATIN ON THE STEELERS!

LOL I SEEN DUKE SOMEWHERE up there... i remember i was watching comicview one night and this fool said" i hate DUKE i wouldn't care if they was playin the klu klux klan...id be on the kkk side with a rope around my neck yellin GO MASSA GO!" haha that shit had me rollin

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I hate 90% of baseball and basketball players because those guys bitch about a million dollars a year is not enough. Muthaphukka, I pay $250 a year out of my pocket just to play baseball on Sundays, and you guys have the nerve to bitch. Bassketball players, too. Their sports are easy to play.

Now football players on the other hand earn their money. Same with hockey and boxing.

May 6, 2002
Daveyboy said:

LOL I SEEN DUKE SOMEWHERE up there... i remember i was watching comicview one night and this fool said" i hate DUKE i wouldn't care if they was playin the klu klux klan...id be on the kkk side with a rope around my neck yellin GO MASSA GO!" haha that shit had me rollin
LMFAAAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate scottie pippin, he sucked on the bulls and he sucks on the blazers. he's always sucked, he was just made to sound like he was good by the media trying to demoralize jordans importance in the bulls lineup to make it look more like a team effort. plus his stupid headband is gay. and he needs to stop staring at referee's all crazy like he's somebody, i wish i could pimp slap that hoe bag alien lookin fag. he is the weirdest lookin foo i ever seen.

and would someone get allen iversen to take that shit off his arm, that shit makes him lookin like a dumbass.