Week 1 2013 college football season

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
Getting pretty hyped up for this upcoming season, especially with what has been going on during during the summer. Here are my pics (for selected games) for the first day only, let me know what you guys think-

North Carolina V South Carolina (-12.5)
UNLV v Minnesota (-14)
Tulsa (+3.5) V Bowling Green
Utah St (+2.5) V Utah ( Chuckie Keeton should be a beast in this game)
Hawaii V USC (-22) Even though USC gonna be using a 2qb system, Hawaii is just going to be terrible again this year.

Rutgers V Fresno St (-10) This is the game I cannot wait for. Fresno is pretty stacked at WR and have one of the most starters returning from last year. We SHOULD win this one, but Idk it if will be a blowout. Should be good, I might be going to this one also.

Dec 4, 2011
Games ill be looking for week 1 are....

North Carolina
(6) South Carolina
i wanna see what south carolina has this year

(5) Georgia
(8) Clemson
its good to see some top 10s playing each other this early in the season, most good teams play nobody the first few weeks

(12) LSU
(20) TCU
lsu and tcu have been shit talking this offseason so it should be a good game in jerrys world

(19) Boise St.
Washington
i wanna see what washington has this year. if they have another ok to shitty year i think the coach will be gone.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Im rolling with the Dogs this year. I'll be at Bulldog Stadium on Thurs for the Blackout game against Rutgers. Dogs will def cover the 10pts. DERREK CARR - Straight gunslinger and I predict he will break his own passing record this year with a healthy Isaiah Burse and Davonte Adams (future NFL WR)

NU is always one of my squads and this year they can make a run at the B1G title. That game @ CAL is gonna be dope, wish I was going.

Boise State (+3.5) will beat WASH this weekend, thats one of my bets Im covering along with NIU. The TCU defense will be Top 5 in the country, but they aint gonna beat LSU.

Oct 3, 2006
Im rolling with the Dogs this year. I'll be at Bulldog Stadium on Thurs for the Blackout game against Rutgers. Dogs will def cover the 10pts. DERREK CARR - Straight gunslinger and I predict he will break his own passing record this year with a healthy Isaiah Burse and Davonte Adams (future NFL WR)

NU is always one of my squads and this year they can make a run at the B1G title. That game @ CAL is gonna be dope, wish I was going.

Boise State (+3.5) will beat WASH this weekend, thats one of my bets Im covering along with NIU. The TCU defense will be Top 5 in the country, but they aint gonna beat LSU.
Idk. Washington playing at their newly renovated stadium, pressure on Sarkisian...but then again Chris Petersen is a master at prepping for these type of openers so we will see.

Oct 3, 2006

Btw the black helmets on Fresno are SICK....I hope I can go too. Just debating about my class and if my girl gonna roll lol

Props: Unknownn
May 9, 2002
Even if Sark goes 6-6 this year, he is safe...but his seat will be hot. Most Dawg fans are expecting 8 wins at least.

We have a legit RB (Sankey), a legit WR (Kasen), and an All American TE (ASJ, could go top 15 in the NFL draft). If Price can play better than last year, we will have a chance. Secondary as a solid back end (Parker, projected in the 5th round...and W Shamburger), and our LB's are the star of the crew (Shaq, 5*, Timu, and Feeney). Cant forget big Danny in the middle and converted TE to DE/DT Evan Hudson (6-6, 275).

Be on the look out for John Ross...Sark has compared him to Reggie Bush. DeMorea Stingfellow (6'3", 230)...4* WR and JoJo Mathis (6'4", 255 4*) at DE.

Shits finna be nuts on the 31st. Fuck a faggot ass Bronco, nugga.

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Even if Sark goes 6-6 this year, he is safe...but his seat will be hot. Most Dawg fans are expecting 8 wins at least.

Shits finna be nuts on the 31st. Fuck a faggot ass Bronco, nugga.
Im really, really reconsidering my bet against WASH. I hope WASH wins, I have always liked Sark and I think you're right- Fans are expecting good things and big victories this year. Good Luck!

Jan 18, 2006
lol @ Oregon St. getting there asses handed to them right now. A lot of game left but that defense is looking very suspect. They at home too. I mean this is a team upsets top ranked teams every year at home damn near