Warriors winning streak, let's see how long it goes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
WTF happened? I didn't get to see the game which I won't all season but HOW THE FUCK DID WE LOSE??? I checked the score we was up by 10 near half-time. Next thing I know we're down by 2 w/30 sec left and then we're up by 1 with 11 sec left. And then someone scores for the bulls, where's the fucking D, who guarded dude who made the last shot? WTF HAPPENED? Embarrassing, no one even scored over 20.

Jan 4, 2003
Mean Mugg said:
WTF happened? I didn't get to see the game which I won't all season but HOW THE FUCK DID WE LOSE??? I checked the score we was up by 10 near half-time. Next thing I know we're down by 2 w/30 sec left and then we're up by 1 with 11 sec left. And then someone scores for the bulls, where's the fucking D, who guarded dude who made the last shot? WTF HAPPENED? Embarrassing, no one even scored over 20.
dude was fouled by Murphy during the final secs and he made 2 of 2.... 2nd half just wasn't good for the Warriors.. To put it simple they where COLD

Feb 3, 2005
man the warriors had that game, lol I can't beleive they lost the bulls. But they did play back to back games. dun worry folks wariors are gonna be hot this year, I know they gon make the playoffs

Nov 1, 2004
They were shooting like 30% the whole game, we were lucky to even be in that game. At least its still early in the year. We need baron 100% soon!!!