UFC Fight Night - Jan. 25th ( Fight Card )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Rashad Evans Vs. Sean Salmon

Jake O'Brien Vs. Heath Herring

Hermes Franca Vs. Spencer Fisher

Dean Lister Vs. Nate Marquardt

Chad Reiner Vs. Josh Burkman

Ed Herman Vs. Chris Price

Clay Guida Vs. Din Thomas

Ross Pointon Vs. Rich Clementi

Nov 7, 2006
hope ed herman loses again. i know he lost his debut, didnt see him fight anyone else if he did then sorry for even postin but i dont think he deserved to be in the UFC IMO

Jan 6, 2007
ya know what does look good...

Maniac541 said:
doesnt look that great... oh well its free
check out EliteXC.com - they showin the undercard fights online for FREE! and if ya got SHO ya see the main fights in HD too. card looks better than this UFC one I think...but UFC's next PPV should be aight too.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I SEEN SOME OF ED HERMANS FIGHTS BEFORE THE UFC AND MAN HE ISNT ALL THAT GREAT...HEATH HERRING IN THE UFC IS INTERESTING...OTHER THAN CRO COP...I SEE HIM MOPPING UP ALOT OF UFC HEAVIES.

Feb 7, 2006
who do you guys got winning at ultimate fight night tommorrow ? I got:

Rashad Evans Vs. Sean Salmon Rashad winning

Jake O'Brien Vs. Heath Herring Heath winning

Hermes Franca Vs. Spencer Fisher Franca winning

Dean Lister Vs. Nate Marquardt tought one to call

Chad Reiner Vs. Josh Burkman Burkman winning

Ed Herman Vs. Chris Price Ed herman winning

Clay Guida Vs. Din Thomas tough one as well

Ross Pointon Vs. Rich Clementi Rich takes this one

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
MataSkonkas said:
HERRING IS NOT VERY GOOD, HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING IMPRESSIVE......

HE'S ONLY LOST TO TO CRO-COP,FEDOR, AND BIG NOG...
THAT'S A TALL ORDER TO HANDLE...AND THE BEST THREE HEAVIES IN THE WORLD...OTHER THAN THAT HE HAS BEATEN EVERYBODY ELSE HE'S FOUGHT.

Aug 7, 2006
^^HE HAS 11 LOSSES BUT IM JUST SAYING HE LHAS LOST TO SMALLER FIGHTERS AND GONE THE DISTANCE WITH HORRIBLE FIGHTERS, LIKE I SAID HE DOESNT IMPRESS ME AND I JUST DONT THINK HES THAT GOOD.....

Apr 25, 2002
Decent fight card great picks shogun....Heath fits better in UFC than in Pride. His bullcharge fighting style will have greater success taking down his opponents and the use of elbows will increase his win percentage. Id hate to be on my back taking some elbows from Heath.... Whats with UFC matching up Nate Marquette with submission fighters. Give him a standup type fighter to prove himself on his feet. Dean Lister is a beast on the ground which calls for a snoozefest fight.

I heard Matt Lindland is rumored to fight Fedor can anyone elaborate on that or is it just rumored? If true Matt is in for a rude awakening....

Ill be ordering the fights next week so this is just a tease for whats to come....