Trade Larry Johnson & Calvin Johnson & Adrian Peterson (Chi)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
For Sean Alexander & Morice Jones-Drew?

That'd leave me with Edgerin James & Julius Jones to rotate in my flex postion/Bye weeks and not even touch my WR core of Roy Williams, Deion Branch, Bralon Edwards, and Bernard Berrian.

Opinions?

Mar 16, 2005
NO

I said before training camp MJD would be in for a down year and looks like he may be.

Alexander I would like but not at the risk of LJ or CJ

Mar 16, 2005
I would rather have CL & LJ out of those 4 players!

LJ is KC
CJ is getting balls his way early

Alexander is older..still productive but give me the younger rb who will get all the carries

Thomas Jones...he pissed me off yesterday....stay away from him for now

Jun 23, 2002
Hell no, dont do the first trade you initially posted. Adrian Peterson is the real motherfucking deal and even though he's a rookie, he def. wont play like one. Start him every week, serious. Larry Johnson will come around as the season progresses, I guarantee he'll score a TD next week and be back to his old self. And CJ has to be kept around a littel longer to see what he does. I mean he got a TD in his debut and if those moron coaches knew anything they'd start him and give him more playing time.

Thats what I think...my squad got 111 points this past weekend (no DB's or nothing like that, just offensive players and a team defense) thanks to Romo and TO

Apr 25, 2002
So you guys are telling me you'd rather start:

Larry Johnson
Eddgerin James
Julius Jones

Than:

Sean Alexander
Edgerin James
Morrice Jones-Drew/Julius Jones

??????

I think the addition of the extra back would be nice for the rotation ESPECIALLY to cover the bye weeks.

Mar 16, 2005
ColdBlooded said:
So you guys are telling me you'd rather start:

Larry Johnson
Eddgerin James
Julius Jones

Than:

Sean Alexander
Edgerin James
Morrice Jones-Drew/Julius Jones

??????

I think the addition of the extra back would be nice for the rotation ESPECIALLY to cover the bye weeks.
I would RATHER start the 2nd option but not goive up CJ as part of it...lol

whats your wr's options look like before.after the trade?

Apr 25, 2002
My WR's right now

Roy Williams, Deion Branch, Bralon Edwards, Greg Jennings, Calvin Johnson and Bernard Berrian.

After the trade . . .
Roy Williams, Deion Branch, Bralon Edwards, Greg Jennings and Bernard Berrian

Mar 16, 2005
ColdBlooded said:
My WR's right now

Roy Williams, Deion Branch, Bralon Edwards, Greg Jennings, Calvin Johnson and Bernard Berrian.

After the trade . . .
Roy Williams, Deion Branch, Bralon Edwards, Greg Jennings and Bernard Berrian
after the games of your wr's outside of Williams and Johnson I would stay put for sure.

Mar 16, 2005
Lamberto Quintero said:
I would give up branch and braylen before giving up CJ, but that's just me.

if I was giving alexander I ewouldnt take braylon and branch....I would insist on CJ...I'm sure thats this case as well

Apr 25, 2002
But are LJ & CJ > alexander & jones-drew ???

I think my WR core won't be too hurt by CJ leaving. I mean I didn't start him this week anyway (hind sight is 20/20). And it's not like my starters are Musin Muhammad & Eddie Kinnison.

I feel Jones-Drew will more than make up for the difference between LJ & Alexander. No?

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

I Fucked Your Mom said:
WR are next to worthless in FF. RB's and QB's will get you points. So in all honesty, find a way to get Shaun and just take some OK WR's...youll be better off.
I was down by 40 points in my fantasy league until Plaxico Burress came thru with 38 points yesterday, still got two more players starting today so this week is pretty much sewd up now...