Superbowl LII Prediction

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
My SB Squares

$125/ QTR
Eagles v Pats
5 / 7
0 / 7
8 / 2
7 / 5
9 / 0
6 / 4
4 / 8

$250/QTR
Eagles v Pats
9 / 9
6 / 4
7 / 0

$100/HALF
Eagles v Pats
0 / 1
3 / 5
2 / 7

$50/QTR
Eagles v Pats
9 / 3
7 / 9

post yours if you got it
Hit one $50 Quarter, lost $25 overall....... All cuz the bitch ass eagles had to be fancy vs conservative... Donovan McNabb is not a SB Champ but Nick MF Foles is...... Crazy

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Donovan McNabb is not a SB Champ but Nick MF Foles is...... Crazy
McNabb was a retard, I remember years back he thought the NFL overtime rules were the same as the college rules and he made himself look really stupid, he thought NFL games couldn’t end in a tie.

He had some really good playoff runs where the Eagles made it to the NFC championship a few times but he was really dumb. I’m not surprised he never won a Super Bowl.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Randall Cunningham miffed he was not asked to be honorary captain - NY Daily News

Randall Cunningham won’t be part of the Super Bowl LII ceremonies, but the former Eagles great believes he and his brother should be.

Cunningham’s family, of course, has one of the more vested dual interests in Sunday’s title game between Philadelphia and New England. He spent 11 of his 16 NFL seasons as a three-time Pro Bowl quarterback with the Eagles, after his older brother Sam (Bam) Cunningham spent nine productive seasons (5,453 rushing yards) as a fullback with the Patriots from 1973 to ’82.

While both brothers have been enshrined in their respective team’s Ring of Honor, Randall Cunningham indicated the NFL wasn’t interested in having them participate in the Super Bowl LII festivities in Minnesota, where he also played for three seasons.

“My daughter took a picture of us, Sam in his Patriots hat and I had to grab something green because I didn’t have any green on,” Cunningham said. “They retired both of our jerseys in the past, so it was surprising. I called them and told them if you want us to be honorary captains, we’d be glad to do it.”

Randall actually came closest to reaching a Super Bowl with the Vikings, who went 15-1 in the 1998 regular season only to lose in overtime to Atlanta in the NFC Championship Game.