Super Bowl 50 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Wins Super Bowl 50?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 9, 2002
2-0-Sixx @2-0-Sixx be like

Im rooting for panthers for peanut tillman who was on my original team and didmt join my bamdwagon team but i like him so go panthers.

oh this is priceless. Remember that time 3 weeks ago when you said "one of my teams is still in the playoffs" and everyone jumped your shit and you tried to turn it into a "i like Brady" cop out? Yea, that was you....ya bitch.

Cut the shit, you buffoon ass bitch.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
oh this is priceless. Remember that time 3 weeks ago when you said "one of my teams is still in the playoffs" and everyone jumped your shit and you tried to turn it into a "i like Brady" cop out? Yea, that was you....ya bitch.

Cut the shit, you buffoon ass bitch.

Try again

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
How does that change anything? How does that change the fact you cheer for two teams, the exact same thing you try to diss others for doing? At least I'm actually from Chicago and not following them because I have a man crush on some dude. I honestly can't think of a more gay reason to follow a team.
Lol man crush....

Shall i dig up your hasselbeck pole riding??

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
How does that change anything? How does that change the fact you cheer for two teams, the exact same thing you try to diss others for doing? At least I'm actually from Chicago and not following them because I have a man crush on some dude. I honestly can't think of a more gay reason to follow a team.
the guy who cheers for two teams talking shit to the guy who likes two teams

Props: BUTCHER 206
Nov 18, 2010
ahaha #umad you canadian faggot... tsk tsk call me whatever you want you aint shit

you just another internet wannabe tough guy in real life you a bitch doe :siccness:
Says the obese white dude who pretends to be a crip, pretends to have have friends who got caught with tonnes and hides his old account identity cuz he prob got clowned off the site.

Bet you haven't got laid in years you fat fuck, how much did you panic when a reflection of your face came up on this site? Big Robo 2.0

Jan 18, 2006
Most people would thnk i would be rooting for Carolina but truth is i wouldnt mind Manning going out on top, ive always really liked him just obviously cant root for him when he plays the Raiders. Honestly i need to bet someone so i have a reason to go for a certain team.

Chrees not a mod in the Sports forum but hes so far up peoples asses that he doesnt get punished for his bitch ass antics. lol How gay is it you really put me in the poll? Thats how you know weve made him ass hurt and constantly own his ass every time he runs his mouth. S/O to certain individuals from freedom town also, always funny to see yall show your bitchassness

Last edited: