SILICON VALLEY FOOTBALL CLASSIC!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Sup player, i still think we should have gotten UCLA, but fuck it we'll take G.Tech. Have you seen our schedule for next year? We got Tennessee, Oklahoma, Oregon State, Colorado State and some. Bernard Berrien red-shirted this year so he will be back, possible the #1 ranked utility player gonig in to next year. Pinegar is maturing into a solid QB, i cant wait. Hopefully we can get some good recruiting from Reedly and FCC, there are some tight city college squads you know.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
the fucked up thang is they only had to pass 6 hours worth of classes which is basically only 2 classes.....sorry to say but you have to be damn near a moron not to be able to pass at least 6 hours of classes....that is too bad for them though, just because of the date of their bowl game they wont be able to play, if there game would of been like December 20th or so, they would of been able to play cuz grades wouldnt of been in yet

Apr 25, 2002
I guess what happened was, the WAC has different regulations as the NCAA as far as school. Once you enter a bowl game, you must pass the NCAA standards rather then School/Division. Now 6 players from there starting lineup arent going to play because of it. There best wide reciever Davis, one of the best DE's in the country Burley amonst others.

May 9, 2002
v tec said:
^^^^^ FUNNY , BET WE STILL BEAT THEM REDNECKS WIT 6 MISSING STARTERS
I bet that Georgia Tech, located in Atlanta...a city with a population as great as the entire bay area......is just rednecks

central valley??....hmmm...there the country boys are!

May 8, 2002
Grim said:
the fucked up thang is they only had to pass 6 hours worth of classes which is basically only 2 classes.....sorry to say but you have to be damn near a moron not to be able to pass at least 6 hours of classes
and the thing that makes it worse is that the odds are that they probly arent normal classes. every college has classes especially made for athletes where instead of getting your grades based on academical achievment the grades instead come something like this ( 50% of grade comes from attendence, 25% from homework and 25% from Exams) which means all you have to do is go to class everyday do half your homework and flunk all your exams with a 50% grade and you will still pass with a 70%-75% total grade (C), which is sad!!!!

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
yep..........when I was at JUCO, i used to try to get in all the same classes as the atheletes because the classes would have the easiest teachers and easy grading......you always knew you were in an easiest class if there were alot of the athletes in your class

May 8, 2002
SnikoDawg said:

O HA! go down to ATL and call them rednecks....bet you won't be walking home.
yup, your absolutely right, i mean the true rednecks or white folks will get hell of upset and probly wont take shit like that and then also the black folks are going to get upset about being called rednecks.

oh and by the way can V-Tec name a major collegate football team that is comprised of alote of so called Rednecks. because for the most part from what i have seen most football and basketball teams on both the collegiate and professional levels are made up of more black people than white people

May 9, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:

yup, your absolutely right, i mean the true rednecks or white folks will get hell of upset and probly wont take shit like that and then also the black folks are going to get upset about being called rednecks.

oh and by the way can V-Tec name a major collegate football team that is comprised of alote of so called Rednecks. because for the most part from what i have seen most football and basketball teams on both the collegiate and professional levels are made up of more black people than white people

black and white has nothing to do with being a redneck.

anyways...Tech should take the game...there is a reason they call your conference WAC

May 9, 2002
Nitro GH said:
It isnt because its weak, last year Fresno State alone produced the #1 overall pick in the NFL, and 3 of the top 38 picks in the NBA draft.
GREAT PLAYERS can come out of ANY conference.......just not great TEAMS

..if fresno st. would have kept winning..instead of falling from ranked #5 in the nation...to dissapearing off the face of the earth in a matter of a few weeks....then i would give them more credit

Apr 25, 2002
In no way am i saying the WAC is a powerhouse, but i am saying it has a bad rep, and is alot better then everyone thinks. They just get no credit for beating themselves in conference play. Fresno State only lost 2 games that year, and they beat the team everyone argued should have been in the national championship. They lost 2 games to WAC teams, and won all there non conference games. They ended up in the top 25. Then you got Hawaii, who in that same year, beat BYU who before the game was going to sue the BCS for denying them the proper bowl game. It doesnt stop there trust me...