Should Alex Rodriguez be banned from baseball?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should Alex Rodriguez be banned from Baseball?

• Total voters
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
No, and the Yankees would be the last team I would ever root for. FUQ New York. FUQ MLB. FUQ the slave masters aka owners. All of 'em been riding these athletes till the wheel$ fall off and then they trash em publicly and financially when possible, without ever accepting any responsibility.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
The death threat thing is really the worst claim against him. Either way, he's made 100's of millions off of the game. Makes the MLB look really bad.

Jan 23, 2006
No, and the Yankees would be the last team I would ever root for. FUQ New York. FUQ MLB. FUQ the slave masters aka owners. All of 'em been riding these athletes till the wheel$ fall off and then they trash em publicly and financially when possible, without ever accepting any responsibility.
think i agree with this.

i hate a-rod, but hate the yankees more and would prefer they pay the $ for an over the hill ghey.

Apr 25, 2002
I think if he didn't act like such a fag people would give him a break. The MLB used all these guys and never said a thing. Rodriguez came from a working class background and made his way up and at one point he respected the game.

Barry Bonds is a guy I will defend against all critics. His rationale for taking steroids was McGwire and Sosa and all the other guys were outperforming him because they used steroids and if he used steroids he'd be the best. He was the greatest player in his generation, steroids or not. And people hated Bonds more than anyone, except maybe Rodriguez now, but mostly because he was an asshole. That's different than being a faggot, and thats something A-Rod can never live down. Even if he came back and hit 50 homeruns he'd still be a faggot.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Hell no he shouldnt. People criticize baseball too much but look the other way with basketball players and the nfl. Shit the nfl had the chance to implement hgh testing during the lockout and the players fought against it lol, what does that tell you? The nfl is the steroid league and guaranteed lebron james is / was steroided up at one time. But baseball gets the bad reputation even though they have the strictest policies and testing in all of sports aside from the olympics

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Damn near every big ball player in recent memory has been caught juicing, the league pretty much lets this shit happen just to bury these guys at the end of their careers to live in obscurity for the rest of their lives. When are they going to probe the organizations themselves in an effort to find how these ball players are getting these state of the art roids? They would rather shit on a couple of player's legacies as opposed to exposing the Yankees or any other big market team.