serious question raider fans...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I was tailgaitin at the niner game Sunday. We had the raider game on our tv but I wasn't really paying attention. Did pryor look like a NFL qb, or did he just get a lot of rushing yards cuz he was running for his life? No hate, no bullshit, just curious....

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
he looked solid. still needs work, but he looked like with some more experience, and if he keeps working he could get there

he was 19/29 for 217 passing yards, 1 TD (would have been 2 if McFadden could have dragged his 2nd foot down) the biggest mistakes were his 2 interceptions near the end zone... other than he looked good, for being his 2nd career start he played much better than I expected. It's not like he looked like Tebow out there, he can throw the ball.

I was never on the pryor bandwagon until recently. I still have some doubts, buthe's improved A LOT, and the potential is there if he keeps working.

Jan 18, 2006
Honestly was pretty shocked how good of decisions he made and most importantly how well he was able to move the chains. Mcfadden didnt even do good yet it didnt seem to faze Pryor. For the lack of talent the Raiders have on the field he is definitely the right qb for the job right now

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Honestly was pretty shocked how good of decisions he made and most importantly how well he was able to move the chains. Mcfadden didnt even do good yet it didnt seem to faze Pryor. For the lack of talent the Raiders have on the field he is definitely the right qb for the job right now
not to mention how shitty our O-line is right now. give him a better O-line, better receivers, and a couple years in the league.... he could be legit. he's got the work ethic to do it

Apr 2, 2010
Well, when you had Palmer he threw a lot of picks and rarely made a good pass. At least Pryor is mobile and doesn't need that much help to get first downs. On top of that he is good at throwing on the run, he just needs to learn to not force a throw if it isn't there.

I also think if he was playing from the start and got his experience in he'd be a beast by now. Sitting on the bench all those years definitely would throw anyone off their game.

Jun 23, 2005
he needs to improve his accuracy, he had the TE mastrud wide open and under threw him, which killed him momentum, possibly not allowing him to score. He also missed reece on a wide open pass to keep a drive going.

but he did good for his 2nd start. made some impressive throws to streeter and mcfadden that i didnt think he was capable of making. didnt always look to run with the ball and actually looked to pass most of the time.

Props: Tony