Seattle Supersonics.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
I'd be down with that idea. That part used to be tight. I used to go to Bumbershoot every year back when it was free, my first concert ever was Sir Mix A lot and Kid Sensation. I remember standing in line with my step bros and I asked some dude what time it was and he said, "it's time to get ill" which shows you this was definitely the late 80s haha. I remember the Crazy 8s playing outside in the sun and KXRX 96.5 was all over the place. The arcade, all the carnival games, shit was a blast but the place just never evolved so it's lame now and no one really goes there except maybe tourists. I never understood why they wouldn't pump new life into that prime real estate, its such a good location for that kind of stuff.

Last time I went to Bumbershoot it was asses to elbows, overpriced as fuck not including overpriced food/drinks and not much good music

Shiiiit I had to look it up just to remember who was there at that Sir Mix A lot concert:

Bumbershoot 1989
Line-up
Al Green Chris Isaak Joan Jett & The Blackhearts B.B. King Sir Mix-a-lot Little Richard Dr. John George Thorogood and The Destroyers George Clinton Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers Johnny Winter Bobby "blue" Bland The Rippingtons Phoebe Snow NRBQ Joe Louis Walker Hank Ballard And The Midnighters K.T. Oslin Seattle Symphony Trilok Gurtu Zachary Richard Livingston Taylor Stan Freberg Ronnie Earl and The Broadcasters Tracy Nelson Nana Vasconcelos Fatala Marti Jones Mitch Woods And His Rocket 88's Wayne Horvitz Crazy 8s Zion Harmonizers Valerie Wellington Alexander Cockburn Otis Rush With Ronnie Earl Jerome Rothenberg Pacific Northwest Ballet Guillermo Gomez-pena

Damn bro were you just like a really independent grown ass little kid, or are you a legit 70s baby?