Seahawks News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
For the record I appreciated his game early on then I saw him for what he really was.... Don't need bums like that....only people that would defend a bum like that not related to him is another bum...
For a person who is all about "facts in stats", you sure are showing your ass when it comes to Sherman.

He has been a top 5 DB in the league since he came in. Those are FACTS.

Props: StillHustlin
Nov 24, 2003
If I am playing JS this off season I trade RW for a bounty, re-sign Sheldon, and then go out and get Teddy Bridewater and Suh. Use all my new picks from the RW trade to re-up the rest of the D (outside pass rush, secondary, linebacker).

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
If I am playing JS this off season I trade RW for a bounty, re-sign Sheldon, and then go out and get Teddy Bridewater and Suh. Use all my new picks from the RW trade to re-up the rest of the D (outside pass rush, secondary, linebacker).
Except we don't know what Bridgewater is capable of. IMO whomever plans on drafting Lamar Jackson needs to sign Bridgewater, if he can still play.....

May 9, 2002
Penny was the best all around back not named Barkley in the draft. RB is a HUGE issue for the Hawks as of right now. Penny lead the nation in broken tackles and yards after contact behind the LoS...both skills PC loves to have in a RB.

I was critical at first, but Penny is a potential 3-down back, and a position they need to bolster. Hawks have what, 9 picks remaining? They have plenty of time to address their other issues. Shaq was a 3rd rounder at CB...there is still plenty of talent left on the board.

This upcoming season is a rebuild season, that is abundantly clear. So if people are expecting to win the NFC West, youre probably delusional. This is the start of a rebuilding process that will take at least 2 years to complete as these really good foundation age and need to be replaced by younger talent...RW included.

So for those giving up, dont watch. Plain and simple. Is PC over his head? This year may be make or break and it wont be measured by W-L, but by progress his players make that he drafted last year and this year.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Penny was the best all around back not named Barkley in the draft. RB is a HUGE issue for the Hawks as of right now. Penny lead the nation in broken tackles and yards after contact behind the LoS...both skills PC loves to have in a RB.

I was critical at first, but Penny is a potential 3-down back, and a position they need to bolster. Hawks have what, 9 picks remaining? They have plenty of time to address their other issues. Shaq was a 3rd rounder at CB...there is still plenty of talent left on the board.

This upcoming season is a rebuild season, that is abundantly clear. So if people are expecting to win the NFC West, youre probably delusional. This is the start of a rebuilding process that will take at least 2 years to complete as these really good foundation age and need to be replaced by younger talent...RW included.

So for those giving up, dont watch. Plain and simple. Is PC over his head? This year may be make or break and it wont be measured by W-L, but by progress his players make that he drafted last year and this year.
Yes , according to what's out there on him, he can catch and has return potential. D and OL needs a huge boost. No OL means Penny isn't much of an addition, imo.

I feel like the OL is still piecemeal, but we'll see.

For the record, anyone who is not a bandwagon Hawks supporter has put up with decades of subpar performances so we will still be watching, but it's painful. If I was Wilson I would get out of here while ahead though and go somewhere looking for my longevity.

Last edited:
May 9, 2002
Yes , according to what's out there on him, he can catch and has return potential. D and OL needs a huge boost. No OL means Penny isn't much of an addition, imo.

I feel like the OL is still piecemeal, but we'll see.

For the record, anyone who is not a bandwagon Hawks supporter has put up with decades of subpar performances so we will still be watching, but it's painful. If I was Wilson I would get out of here while ahead though and go somewhere looking for my longevity.
I watched him play last year...he tore up the the MWC and also the P12 in OOC.

OL is still an issue, but a good back can mask some of it. Good backs create when the OL can not.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
For a person who is all about "facts in stats", you sure are showing your ass when it comes to Sherman.

He has been a top 5 DB in the league since he came in. Those are FACTS.
Or I was trolling fam......still happy af he gone tho, don't need cancer like that. At the end of the day he cashing some nice paper so props to him on that, cuz he sure af putting up numbers huh lmao.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Doesn't even make the top 5 as of August and we know he prob lower now so go jizz on your Sherman jersey in the closet

CBs in NFL Top 100 rankings
  1. Jalen Ramsey | Jacksonville Jaguars (No. 17 overall)
  2. Patrick Peterson | Arizona Cardinals (No. 23 overall)
  3. A.J. Bouye | Jacksonville Jaguars (No. 35 overall)
  4. Darius Slay | Detroit Lions (No. 49 overall)
  5. Aqib Talib | Los Angeles Rams (No. 53 overall)
  6. Xavier Rhodes | Minnesota Vikings (No. 55 overall)
  7. Casey Hayward | Los Angeles Chargers Chargers (No. 59 overall)
  8. Richard Sherman | San Francisco 49ers (No. 64 overall)
  9. Marcus Peters | Los Angeles Rams (No. 79 overall)
  10. Marshon Lattimore (New Orleans Saints (No. 82 overall)
  11. Chris Harris Jr. | Denver Broncos (No. 86 overall)

May 9, 2002
Doesn't even make the top 5 as of August and we know he prob lower now so go jizz on your Sherman jersey in the closet

CBs in NFL Top 100 rankings
  1. Jalen Ramsey | Jacksonville Jaguars (No. 17 overall)
  2. Patrick Peterson | Arizona Cardinals (No. 23 overall)
  3. A.J. Bouye | Jacksonville Jaguars (No. 35 overall)
  4. Darius Slay | Detroit Lions (No. 49 overall)
  5. Aqib Talib | Los Angeles Rams (No. 53 overall)
  6. Xavier Rhodes | Minnesota Vikings (No. 55 overall)
  7. Casey Hayward | Los Angeles Chargers Chargers (No. 59 overall)
  8. Richard Sherman | San Francisco 49ers (No. 64 overall)
  9. Marcus Peters | Los Angeles Rams (No. 79 overall)
  10. Marshon Lattimore (New Orleans Saints (No. 82 overall)
  11. Chris Harris Jr. | Denver Broncos (No. 86 overall)
So youre argument is he isnt even in the top 5, ergo he sucks...even at 8th in the league.

Wow. You really got me there. How on earth could i have been so wrong? I mean..only 8th??????? What A FUCKIN LOSER. THAT INCEL SONOFABITCH I FUCKIN KILL HIM

*insert eye roll emoji here

You been holdin L's bruh....you can keep holdin em

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
So youre argument is he isnt even in the top 5, ergo he sucks...even at 8th in the league.

Wow. You really got me there. How on earth could i have been so wrong? I mean..only 8th??????? What A FUCKIN LOSER. THAT INCEL SONOFABITCH I FUCKIN KILL HIM

*insert eye roll emoji here

You been holdin L's bruh....you can keep holdin em
I don't think any of those things about you, nice try - way to take it to heart LOL I don't even know you