Seahawks News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
PHEW

Made it out of there with no significant injuries... offensive linemen started dropping like flies at the end there plus Baldwin... oh man so glad nothing bad happened.

But RAWLS! Goddamn! And Russell Wilson had his best game of the year by far, spread the ball out to everybody, everybody was a weapon on the field today...

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
i was at the game. and i now i can firmly say that your holier than thou attitude is completely false. who talks shit to a man by himself with his 8 year old son? and it was all over an 8 year old yellin "lets go niners"... other than the dozens of faggots who did that and the one dude who tried to take it a step further outside the yard after the game, i had a great time. nice yard and an incredible expeience to share with my son.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i was at the game. and i now i can firmly say that your holier than thou attitude is completely false. who talks shit to a man by himself with his 8 year old son? and it was all over an 8 year old yellin "lets go niners"... other than the dozens of faggots who did that and the one dude who tried to take it a step further outside the yard after the game, i had a great time. nice yard and an incredible expeience to share with my son.
Damn that sucks; i hate hearing shit like that and hate drunken jackasses, or sober jackasses. This is why ive never been to CenturyLink and will probably never go even if it's free. Being outside in like 40 degree weather while drunk football tards yell in my ear and start fights? Lol fuck no... I'd rather go to 100 Mariners losses than 1 Seahawks win.

All you Seahawks fans with the extra shit need to get a life, you're just as bad as the other trolls on this forum and everyone needs to give it a rest and grow the fuck up. I swear some of you ppl think you actually play for the team or something lol

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Damn that sucks; i hate hearing shit like that and hate drunken jackasses, or sober jackasses. This is why ive never been to CenturyLink and will probably never go even if it's free. Being outside in like 40 degree weather while drunk football tards yell in my ear and start fights? Lol fuck no... I'd rather go to 100 Mariners losses than 1 Seahawks win.

All you Seahawks fans with the extra shit need to get a life, you're just as bad as the other trolls on this forum and everyone needs to give it a rest and grow the fuck up. I swear some of you ppl think you actually play for the team or something lol
I expected a level of shit talkin and was lookin forward to it, but leave my son out of it. His cheering for the Niners is the purest form of love for the game there is, let him be.

I have a few cool story bros I'll tell you about when I get off my phone and on my computer.