The Siccness Network

Go Back   The Siccness Network > >

Sports Center »» Discussions on the NBA, NFL, MLB, NCAA, NHL, etc...

User Tag List

Old 07-29-2009, 04:57 PM   #21
fRESH88
Sicc OG

Propped 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by savage View Post
How can we forget. That season is the worst season we've had since 1992. I don't see how anyone can beat us last season and feel like they've accomplished something, knowing that Seahawks were starting 2nd and 3rd stringers practically throughout the whole season.
Same with us.

SEE YOU IN THE BACKFIELD BITCH!
fRESH88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 05:00 PM   #22
CALICOE509
Sicc OG

Propped 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by savage View Post
How can we forget. That season is the worst season we've had since 1992. I don't see how anyone can beat us last season and feel like they've accomplished something, knowing that Seahawks were starting 2nd and 3rd stringers practically throughout the whole season.
Sometimes I wish I could double props.... Real talk tho we didn't have shit!

*****MY HOME MY CITY - MY CITY MY HOME*****
************CENTRAL VALLEY 509************
************WASHINGTON STATE************
CALICOE509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 05:03 PM   #23
CALICOE509
Sicc OG

Propped 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by fRESH88 View Post
Forgot about the thanksgiving rape'n we gave u guys last year already huh ?
I'd rather have a complete shut out then to loose something u pretty much had won..... It's less upsetting I'm my opinion... DAMN! I loved that game especially cuz it was Homo with the ball in his bitch ass hands to make the decision overatted ass motha fucka! (there I feel better now)

*****MY HOME MY CITY - MY CITY MY HOME*****
************CENTRAL VALLEY 509************
************WASHINGTON STATE************
CALICOE509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:04 PM   #24
savage
OG

Propped 2,847 Times in 1,268 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by CALICOE509 View Post
I'd rather have a complete shut out then to loose something u pretty much had won..... It's less upsetting I'm my opinion... DAMN! I loved that game especially cuz it was Homo with the ball in his bitch ass hands to make the decision overatted ass motha fucka! (there I feel better now)
exactly. cowgirls had that game in the bag. but what happened???
savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:27 PM   #25
fRESH88
Sicc OG

Propped 1 Time in 1 Post
Lol u guys acting like u guys blocked the kick or something.

Old 07-29-2009, 09:38 PM   #26
savage
OG

What kick? There wasn't no kick. I wonder howcome there wasn't no kick? Can you tell us what happened?
Old 07-29-2009, 09:39 PM   #27
savage
OG

Seahawks sign second-round pick

SEATTLE (AP)—The Seahawks have signed second-round draft choice Max Unger(notes) to a four-year contract that guarantees $1.95 million, a person familiar with the deal told The Associated Press.

The person spoke on the condition of anonymity Wednesday night because the team had yet to announce the deal and has a policy of not releasing terms.

The contract, first reported by The Seattle Times, could be worth more than $3 million.

It leaves Seattle with one draft pick to sign before Thursday’s reporting day for rookies at training camp: fourth overall selection Aaron Curry(notes).

Agents for Seattle’s presumptive starting outside linebacker have been negotiating with the team this week. Top picks around the league often sign in a late rush just before camp.

I am glad that the Seahawks have Max Unger signed now. I think Unger is going to be a great OL for the team.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:55 PM   #28
fRESH88
Sicc OG

Propped 1 Time in 1 Post
Tell me what happened when u guys lost the super bowl?!?!?!?

Old 07-29-2009, 10:09 PM   #29
savage
OG

fRESH99, please, for the love of God, just stfu already. You can't even carry on an argument, you have to sidetrack it with something else. gtfo.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:13 PM   #30
xpanther206
Sicc OG

Propped 9 Times in 6 Posts
I've always felt bad for that Fresh guy b/c he doesn't know what it feels like to be a fan of a team.

People who make their team choices based on wins or something pop culture related are inherently shallow & unreliable underachievers who choose to take shortcuts in life.
xpanther206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:21 PM   #31
xpanther206
Sicc OG

Propped 9 Times in 6 Posts
I've got some Seahawks news that unfortunately is so embarrassing that we deserve to be clowned on by the entire league. I was up in Seattle a few weeks ago, stopped by the team shop and asked the employees there what the deal was with those ugly ass neon green jerseys, and if they'd be worn on the field this year. They told me they're wearing them for 2 games late in the season.

An absolute disgrace makes me ashamed to be a fan of theirs, this feels like a slap in the face. I'll have 30 text messages the next day of people making fun of me when they see the highlights on Sportscenter.

E-Mail team personnel or anybody in the media, get the word out, maybe this can be stopped !!!

xpanther206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:22 PM   #32
savage
OG

yeah he's a bandwagon fan. nuff said
Old 07-29-2009, 10:24 PM   #33
savage
OG

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by xpanther206 View Post
I've got some Seahawks news that unfortunately is so embarrassing that we deserve to be clowned on by the entire league. I was up in Seattle a few weeks ago, stopped by the team shop and asked the employees there what the deal was with those ugly ass neon green jerseys, and if they'd be worn on the field this year. They told me they're wearing them for 2 games late in the season.

An absolute disgrace makes me ashamed to be a fan of theirs, this feels like a slap in the face. I'll have 30 text messages the next day of people making fun of me when they see the highlights on Sportscenter.

E-Mail team personnel or anybody in the media, get the word out, maybe this can be stopped !!!

Those jerseys don't look that bad once you see them in full uniform. I am not going to buy one, though. I'll stick with the home jerseys or the shadow black's.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:25 PM   #34
fRESH88
Sicc OG

Propped 1 Time in 1 Post
Lol u guys are fuckin retarded. U guys actually think I like all those teams?!? U think I like the cowboys because they win all the time? HELLO WE HAVENT WON A PLAYOFF GAME SINCE I WAS SECOND GRADE !!!!!! and I still rep them! Fuck ur fagget ass seahawks, u guys have a one hit wonder qb, ONE good wr, a shitty coach, the only thing u have goin is ur defense and that's not even all that good.. Let's not forget u guys have Jujo as ur rb... Bwhahaha! if U wanna bring up the debate which team is more likely to succed this year then I'm down for it but it's up to u if u want me to make u look like a dumbass

Old 07-29-2009, 11:36 PM   #35
savage
OG

You've already made your self look like a dumbass with that reply. Way to go.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:53 AM   #36
BaSICCally
Sicc OG

Propped 8 Times in 5 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Big Chree View Post
Every team has recievers
true, but not every team has a quarterback to throw to them. You know all about that huh?
BaSICCally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:29 AM   #37
Fucky McFuckerson
Sicc OG

Propped 9,402 Times in 3,387 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by xpanther206 View Post

I dont mind them and apparently, they are pretty popular among fans as far as owning one.

I would like to see the hawks in some all black shit, personally. I think that would look sick.
Fucky McFuckerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:30 AM   #38
Fucky McFuckerson
Sicc OG

Propped 9,402 Times in 3,387 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by fRESH88 View Post
Tell me what happened when u guys lost the super bowl?!?!?!?
Mmmmm...red herring...its whats for dinner!!!!
Fucky McFuckerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 01:14 PM   #39
savage
OG

Ruskell: No deal yet on Curry

We talked to Seattle Seahawks general manager Tim Ruskell for about a half hour this morning on several topics with training camp only a day away.

First, on the Aaron Curry front, Ruskell said the two sides are continuing to negotiate and he’d like to have Curry in camp on Friday, particularly because of the important role Curry is expected to play on Seattle’s defense this year.

However, there is no deal in place as of today. Only seven of the 32, first-round picks have agreed to terms with teams at this time.

“We’ve been non-stop talking to those guys for the last, few days,” Ruskell said. “And we did get our second rounder (Max Unger) done, that happened late yesterday. So Max is on board. So it’s just down to Curry now.

“We’re optimistic. We’ve worked with Mike Sullivan many times, on many deals. I go back to Trent’s (Dilfer) original deal in Tampa, and Mike was his associate. So we know Mike well. We know how he operates. We think it’s not going to be how much the structure is and the other, little things you put into a contract. It’s going to come down to the main core of the deal, and there aren’t a lot of precedents to go by right now.”

Ruskell hinted the two quarterback deals in the top five signed by Detroit’s Matthew Stafford and the New York Jets’ Mark Sanchez, who was selected one spot behind Curry at No. 5, along with the amount of first-round picks still unsigned and the looming possibility of a capless year in 2010 are all affecting negotiations.

“We’ll discount the quarterback deals,” Ruskell said. “They’ll say, ‘Nope, there it is.’ And so there in lies the rub of where the deal will get done. But we’re optimistic. It’s been good talks so far. We absolutely want him in by tomorrow. We don’t want him to miss a day. Here’s a guy we’re projecting to start, and that would hurt him.”

The Seahawks have some questions about Mike Wahle’s health, and if he does not pass a physical when the veterans report on Friday, Ruskell said the team will reassess how they will move forward with him. Currently, if Wahle, who is returning from surgery on his right shoulder, can’t go, the team’s plan is to go with newly signed second-round draft pick Max Unger.

However, Ruskell said they also could consider flopping right guard Rob Sims to the left side. So concerns with Wahle's health is the reason the Seahawks chose to work Unger at left guard during offseason workouts.

Walter Jones and Patrick Kerney, both coming off of season-ending injuries last season, are expected to practice in a limited capacity beginning on Friday.

Ruskell said the addition of veterans like defensive end Cory Redding, defensive tackle Colin Cole and wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh not only add talent to the organization, but also add leadership to a team that perhaps had a void in that department last season.

“More so than the bodies and the talent level, we feel like we’ve added leadership,” Ruskell said. “And maybe that was a bigger hole than maybe we gave it credit for.”

Speaking of Redding, Ruskell said the team still hasn’t decided where Redding will play yet, which he believes is a good thing. Ruskell also compared Redding to former Seahawk Chuck Darby in terms of players gravitating to the veteran defensive lineman.

Ruskell said he feels good about all the changes made during the offseason.

He also said in terms of position battles, he expects the competition for starting roles on the defensive line to be heated, along with the battle at cornerback between Ken Lucas and Josh Wilson, and the battle at free safety between Brian Russell and Jordan Babineaux. Babs has been used as a situational player in passing situations, but is now being given an opportunity to compete for the starting free safety position.

Ruskell again confirmed Seattle is satisfied with its depth at running back, particularly with the emergence of Justin Forsett. He pointed to running back committees being effectively used across the league, specifically the three-back rotation used by the New York Giants last season.

I’ll have the full transcript of the Ruskell conversation later today.

C'mon Curry, hurry up and sign already!
Old 07-30-2009, 01:34 PM   #40
SouthernComfort
Rest In Peace

Propped 2,477 Times in 1,149 Posts
lol, Vick to the Hawks?