San Antonio Spurs official thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
doc is not anywhere near pop
doc hella overrated, dude picked up his shitty playing son on the squad on some ole nepotism ass shit
Clippers couldnt hit a shot to save their life. So what does Doc do on some passive aggressive shit? He shoots some shots during halftime LOL! nigga is comedy.
Clippers got destroyed. I think they are done. Pop is toying with hiim. Its like he tells certain players when to turn it on and off. tonite was kawai's turn.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
doc is not anywhere near pop
doc hella overrated, dude picked up his shitty playing son on the squad on some ole nepotism ass shit
Austin Rivers 7/8 for 16 points today when we desperately needed some bench scoring, in a must win- in the reigning camps house ... Seemed like a legit move tonight.
Game 5 is gonna be dope AF

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Austin Rivers 7/8 for 16 points today when we desperately needed some bench scoring, in a must win- in the reigning camps house ... Seemed like a legit move tonight.
Game 5 is gonna be dope AF
i seen that stat line and was like

couldn't believe it
but that one game doesn't erase his entire career of garbage play thus far

kinda want the clips to win, feel like the dubs match up better against them
plus the dubs have some unfinished business to settle from last yr w dem clips

Props: Mr G and Mr G

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Yea Rivers came thru in a big way today..... Im very sure his Poppa was super happy with performance, best 1st round series hands down!
it's only the best due to every other team sweeping. 3 sweeps so far and 3 more teams with 3 wins already.

Clippers should've won game 2 but they don't know how to shoot free throws. Personally I want both teams eliminated, but I'd rather see the Clippers go further in the playoffs then the Spurs, Leonard is the only exciting player on that snooze fest team....and it's California > anywhere else. Rockets v Clippers would be fun to watch.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
i seen that stat line and was like

couldn't believe it
but that one game doesn't erase his entire career of garbage play thus far

kinda want the clips to win, feel like the dubs match up better against them
plus the dubs have some unfinished business to settle from last yr w dem clips
Yea he's been underperfoming for his draft position since day one. But in the most important game of his young career wit his teams playoff hopes on the line he showed up n balled.
Memphis is up next for u guys so be glad conley is out... Even tho They will still play bully ball and beat up on ur undersized guys a lot I think u got em.. If we get past SA we'll rock Houston (pun intended) n see u there...

Apr 20, 2003
Game 7 is almost approaching and this is for all the marbles.... Im going to be busy tonight watching the game and the fights, great day for sports at least for me. Hope we can come out with the hunger and fight we've had in the past cuz this time around we have an uphill battle in LA!

Jun 4, 2006
Clippers couldnt hit a shot to save their life. So what does Doc do on some passive aggressive shit? He shoots some shots during halftime LOL! nigga is comedy.
Clippers got destroyed. I think they are done. Pop is toying with hiim. Its like he tells certain players when to turn it on and off. tonite was kawai's turn.
!!!!clippshow!!!!!!

Apr 20, 2003
Not hating but come on breh, u dont think the 2 free throw shots was a flop on Paul after?? I know you seen the same game as I did..... you guys won i give you that but the sequence before the game winner to tie the game was a bullshit call!