THE SAN ANTONIO RAIDERS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
im not going to blame them if they move, wanna blame somebody blame the city of Oakland Davis said he'd put up 400 million or something along those lines, lets be real the coliseum is fucking garbage and stinks sometimes ( more then it don't ) if the city of Oakland don't wanna help us get a new Stadium then i don't blame him for wanting to move the team, i hit up Oakland for Raider games and when the Angels are in town, ive been to alot of Road Raider games from Denver Pit etc our Stadium is so below Avg shit even SD has a nicer stadium then us so i wont be mad if Davis leaves Oakland hopefully he can go somewhere in Nor-Cal

Dec 4, 2006
seriously though...the Raiders should just move in with the 49ers ...

do you want the raiders to stay in the bay area or move to another city miles away from here??

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^I think that should be the 3rd option if staying in oakland or going to LA doesn't work. moving out of state is pretty ridiculous and it's been seen that NFL teams can share stadiums like the New York teams (who play in new jersey). and that could still be a temporary solution as a stadium is built.

honestly I can't wait to see the new 9ers stadium, the shit looks dope

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
fuck San Antonio.

That would be cool if they moved in to Levi's Stadium. Goodell wants it, Jed York already said he wouldn't mind, but Mark Davis is being too nice, he said he didn't want to impose and that the 49ers deserve their own stadium. Which is cool and all, but it would be great for all fans of the bay area.

If they did have to move out of state I would rather see them go to Portland which was one of the rumors from a few months ago. Fuck a move out of Cali though. LA or the Bay, that should be the only options.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
fuck San Antonio.

That would be cool if they moved in to Levi's Stadium. Goodell wants it, Jed York already said he wouldn't mind, but Mark Davis is being too nice, he said he didn't want to impose and that the 49ers deserve their own stadium. Which is cool and all, but it would be great for all fans of the bay area.

If they did have to move out of state I would rather see them go to Portland which was one of the rumors from a few months ago. Fuck a move out of Cali though. LA or the Bay, that should be the only options.
Too bad the raiders and niner fanbase are the most idiotic violent uncivilized subhuman fucks in the entire nfl. Itd be constant assaults and deaths

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Too bad the raiders and niner fanbase are the most idiotic violent uncivilized subhuman fucks in the entire nfl. Itd be constant assaults and deaths
Except they obviously won't be playing on the same day, thus there won't massive amounts of each fan base intermingling on game day.

Candlestick and the Coliseum are only 20 miles apart and the fan bases have been just fine.

We get it, you Seattle people wear sweaters and sip Starbucks while watching football and aren't used to passionate fan bases, it's ok.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
my guess is the owner is using this media talk as leverage to keep the team in CA, considering he was mum and this was SA boasting about talks.
That's exactly what I'm thinking. There was a rumor for a while that they were secretly looking at Oklahoma City as an option, so I'm starting to believe that it may not just be leveraging to keep the team in Oakland in the end but it is kinda looking more and more like the team won't stay there.

I hate the idea of the Raiders playing in Santa Clara as well. I wish the 49ers would've stayed closer to SF personally. The weather is dramatically different in SF than Santa Clara. I think the terrible weather that players had to deal with at home helped them deal with playing in Seattle and the NE teams in the winter months even though Seattle has been murkin us when they play at home lately.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Except they obviously won't be playing on the same day, thus there won't massive amounts of each fan base intermingling on game day.

Candlestick and the Coliseum are only 20 miles apart and the fan bases have been just fine.

We get it, you Seattle people wear sweaters and sip Starbucks while watching football and aren't used to passionate fan bases, it's ok.
Except seattle is arguably the most passionate fan base in the NFL. Just cause most of us aren't tatted up and there's not rampant TNB at the clink doesn't mean we're not passionate.

Why are you even adding your input you grew up in vegas therefore you don't have a team, and any team you've chosen was based on bandwagoning therefore you're disqualified

Nov 20, 2013
Except seattle is arguably the most passionate fan base in the NFL. Just cause most of us aren't tatted up and there's not rampant TNB at the clink doesn't mean we're not passionate.

Why are you even adding your input you grew up in vegas therefore you don't have a team, and any team you've chosen was based on bandwagoning therefore you're disqualified
not even passionate enough to keep your nba team, lol

Feb 14, 2004
People only hear about the 12th man when they're winning. Nobody heard about a Seahawks fan base before 2005 for a couple decades lol
Exactly the reason why the team retired the number 12 in 1984. The Seahawks fan base has been making noise for their team, even in the down years. Get your facts straight and stop talking out of your ass. You're making your self look like a gotdamn idiot lol