a-rod vs. dempster thoughts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
was dempster justified?

i am fine with the move - even if it cost a win. i say this now......

i am as biased as u can get as a sports fan - i admit it

what does everyone else think? should dempster have drilled him? why did it take 12 games for it to happen?

Jan 23, 2006
agreed. that part sucked.

hated kruk announcing last night. he sounded like a bitch - talking about he was outraged or some shit.

was not surprised that there was no retribution.

i do expect a brawl between the teams this year though.

Props: Coach E. No

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I think the Sox are mainly just concerned with winning right now. They're like 7.5 up on the Yankees in the AL East and only 1 up on TB. Sox don't want to do something stupid and brawl now and lose guys to a silly injury when they should be going to the playoffs if they can stay healthy and play the way they have been.

As far as the pitch. If it really was about PED's, that's some faggotry to me. What is Dempster trying to prove? If you have beef with a dude on that level, see him face to face. Not where you have a huge leg up as far as protection being on a field like that. See how Matt Kemp went and talked to Quinton after he took out Greinke AFTER the game in the hallway. He let him know what he thought and if he wanted beef he knew he could get it. That's a leader of a team move. The Dempster move was a bitch move to me if it was about PED's

Jan 23, 2006
i hear u - but i am fine with him drilling him because of the fact he is the only 1 not to take his suspension.........that and a-rod is a bitch...........

boggarts got the call up today. 1st game is tonight but he will prolly be riding the pine. looking forward to seeing what this kid is about

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I think A-rod is a huge faggot, but he also stands to lose the most money by a huge margin. Can't really blame him there I guess. Can't complain about the child support if you never show up to court. But either way, he's a bitch and should just man up and admit he's guilty.

Jan 23, 2006
it's a sport. he is taking what makes the sport great out of the game, and dropping a steaming pile of shit on it. I know what you are trying to say, but it's flawed logic.

May 6, 2009
it's a sport. he is taking what makes the sport great out of the game, and dropping a steaming pile of shit on it. I know what you are trying to say, but it's flawed logic.
There's a shit load of people who have juiced over the years and people that still do. If I had the opportunity to make millions of dollars by getting an extra edge from juicing, you better believe I'm gonna do it. People cheat in every sport, that's life. Like you said you are extremely biased so not much to debate with you about lol

Jan 23, 2006
There's a shit load of people who have juiced over the years and people that still do. If I had the opportunity to make millions of dollars by getting an extra edge from juicing, you better believe I'm gonna do it. People cheat in every sport, that's life. Like you said you are extremely biased so not much to debate with you about lol
haha yep. and fuck the cheating though - all around - from manny to papi (allegedly) to Clemens to petite to gagne, fuck em all. they have put a black eye on the game. at the end of the day, money is great. it comes and goes though. gotta have some integrity too. once that shit is gone, it's gone for good.

Feb 10, 2006
haha yep. and fuck the cheating though - all around - from manny to papi (allegedly) to Clemens to petite to gagne, fuck em all. they have put a black eye on the game. at the end of the day, money is great. it comes and goes though. gotta have some integrity too. once that shit is gone, it's gone for good.

you forgot the guys who really started that shit, mcgwire n sosa, just remember how exciting when they were going bacc n forth every game, hitting bombs. baseball was the shit at that time.

Feb 10, 2006
i dont mind a rod getting pegged tho, just surprised it took this long to get hit. i actually thought dempster should've went head hunting with that pitch, fucc it you cheat you catch one to the dome. or buzzed up high...