RIP Al Davis

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
All bad!

Dude made bad and good decisions with his team but he sure did shape up Football and set his foot on the ground when needed!

RIP Al Davis...

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
I hella dont mean this in the wrong way, but now the Raiders are gonna ball! Al Davis did A Lot of great things for football, and produced a ton of winners over his time on this planet. But he also got in his own way.... Rest in Peace to a legend, and best of luck to the Raiders moving forward.

Feb 23, 2004
damn all bad.. R.I.P. MR JUST WIN BABY! BUT NO MORE EXCUSES NOW TIME TO BALL SEE IF SOME OF THESE SO CALLED RAIDER FANS WERE RIGHT..THATS ALL I HEAR FROM SOME OF THEM WE NEED A NEW OWNER HE'S ALWAYS MAKING THESE BAD DICISIONS THIS & THAT,WELL SOME GOT THERE WISH. i mean the guy wasnt going to live forever this coming from a ninerFAN

Mar 24, 2006
RIP Al. Another AFL Pioneer has left us.

Now that he is gone Raider fans, who will most likely take over? Just wondering because its going to be impossible for them to match the passion Al had for his Raiders.

As much as I dislike the organization, I gotta respect the man for his ride or die attitude when it came to his team.

RIP to the Raider white jumpsuit too.

Sep 24, 2006
RIP Mr. Davis.

This is a sad day for the raider nation. He did a lot for the league and helped the league get to where it is today. Rest In Peace.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
wow, fucking crazy. as much as we all knew he was in poor health... I felt like the day would never come

as much as people always would say shit like "Al Davis just needs to die already etc, etc... " as a lifelong Raiders fan, I am hella sad right now. Al was a legend, and completely changed the game

Rest in Peace you crazy ass old man... now let's do what Al wanted us to do tomorrow... "JUST WIN BABY!!"

RRRAAAAAAIDERSSS!

May 3, 2002
He may have been a cancer at times to the team and we thought it was because of him that the Raiders would never be anything until he was gone. Al Davis is the Raiders and this team would have never amounted to anything in the 60's, 70's and 80's if it weren't for Al Davis, dude was a true pioneer and had a lot of ambition, yeh we would blame him for when things went wrong but dude is "THE HEART AND SOUL OF THE RAIDER NATION" RIP AL DAVIS!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Rip Al Davis. Not good news to anyone who has to endure a personal loss, but we loost a man who built this team we grewup loving/hating. Coach Davis will be in prayers tonight....