the red sox are going to win the world series

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
i went to work today, for a total of 34 minutes. i didn't change my clothes and stunk of beer. it was decided that maybe i should just "work from home" for the rest of the day. i love how the redsox winning completely gives me a pass.

Jan 23, 2006
Lol, im just still laughing about that dude saying that. I was unaware that Benzino now resides in Miami.

I'm happy the Red Sox won because I am tired of the Cards and find them boring, and Jake Peavy deserves a ring.
peavy was walking around after the game on the field, crushing budlights and chain smoking butts in his sleeveless t-shirt. it was fucking great.

Jan 23, 2006
i've seen my team win a world series. live. you'll never be able to say that. ever. you'll never go to a playoff game. pre-season is prolly cheap though, eh?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
i've seen my team win a world series. live. you'll never be able to say that. ever. you'll never go to a playoff game. pre-season is prolly cheap though, eh?
2010 and 2012. I went to 75% of the games in 2010 and playoff series and celebrated like a drunken high bastards in front of att park.......

Try again muddafoka