Raiders VS Ravens

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Ill be in the buildin...Last game of the year...I said i wouldnt go anymore this year but fuck it.......

Hopefully we can knock Baltimore out the playoff picture...They need to win........

55$ for first level...Couldnt pass it up...... Anyone else going?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I was thinking about going... but I dunno

this is one of those games the Raiders win... but... who knows

if the team plays hard and limits their penalties and turnovers we have a good shot

Jul 29, 2002
they need 2 stick with Frye........our D will def play tough.....if we hold Baltimore under 16 points we got a chance to win.....

fuck it....oakland wins 17-16

Dec 2, 2006
offensively we need to start fast so we can pound the ball on the ground in the second half. frye needs to be patient and not force things when they are not there. especially in the red zone. 21-24 points will win this game.

defensively we need to play moving forward as in blitzing the run gaps more frequently and utilizing our speed at linebacker. morrison does not fill the middle of the field like a MLB should. our linebackers cant get off blocks consistently enough. mixing up the looks more frequently and blitzing makes a difference. ask mcnabb.

i think JR is done as a raider...

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
ravens and steelers will win this week, they fought hard last game and that wont change, however I got a feeling if the raiders start JR he might feel as though its his last game in the NFL and play his ass off...but we will see.. raiders have a chance

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
ravens and steelers will win this week, they fought hard last game and that wont change, however I got a feeling if the raiders start JR he might feel as though its his last game in the NFL and play his ass off...but we will see.. raiders have a chance
If JR plays, the Raiders will lose even worse, than they would without him...

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
I dont know.

There was no way the Raiders were going to beat the Eagles, Steelers or Bengals. But then they get ran over by the Browns.

I dont even think the players know what raiders team is going to show up.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Did someone hook you up with that ticket or what?? I'm looking at getting some tickets for the game, wonder if they're that cheap?

And Raiders will wi...wait Charlie Frye is starting right? Fuck...
EBAY I been to every game this year getting tickets on ebay for around 30-50 bucs a game for two tickets. Then I go and sit on the visitor side about 20 rows up in $96 dollar seats. Best thing going. I bought tickets to this ravens game before the season. They were 3rd row on 45 yard line on raiders side. But I sold them on craigslist for $250 before xmas. Just got two tickets for $40 dollars (includes over night shipping) for the game. WIN!