Raiders VS Ravens

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I didn't watch the game because I wasn't home... but I listened to it on the radio... and we lost it because of Russell's 2 turnovers... god damnit

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
The Raiders can be a good team, they got an O-line. They have some WR's, they have RB's ...if they can get solid QB and better coaches, they will go somewhere again.

And as long as Al Davis still controlling the team from the upper box and calling plays, the raiders will not go anywhere.

Bill Callahan went against the odds and didn't follow Al Davis play calling, that's why the raiders went to the superbowl in 2002...

but it will take another 3-4 years for the raiders to make a comeback ...
I disagree with the O-line part... our O-line fuckin sucks

and we went to the Super Bowl because we had a lot of talent on the team, and Jon Gruden built that team... and of course went on to beat that team he built in the Super Bowl

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
whoever our QB is next year, he better be mobile. 'cause our o-line has major problems in pass protection. that's why bruce and frye went down. I say we bring in vick, he has a cannon arm and is elusive. also would make running the wildcat with mcfadden a major threat.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
only positive of this year personel wise is Shillens and Murphy. They need a nickel corner, a free safety. Left Tackle, C, and more line help. DT's and a Willie backer.. Fuck we need help. Oh yea and a return man. Most importantly a QB. Bruce is loose could be it but I dunno. I just got back. Im fuckin exhausted. They hung in there all game. Russells turnovers killed us at the end but he did move the ball well. Charlie O actually was lookin good. NEW coach. Were fucked but not too far off. Get whatever u can or cut McFadden and Russell pronto..

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
it doesnt matter if u improve? lol easy for a raider fan to say, cuz yall dont know what improvement is! lol
cmon chree I was agreeing with everything u said until this comment. Im sorry but you guys have been supposed to be a playoff team for like 3-4 years in a row with no improvement. I wish the Niners the best though that front 7 of the D is dope.

May 3, 2002
the bay period hasnt done shit for awhile both teams have talent and both teams have the talent to make a run for the playoffs next year....but leave it up to Al Davis to fuck that up for us in the offseason

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
whoever our QB is next year, he better be mobile. 'cause our o-line has major problems in pass protection. that's why bruce and frye went down. I say we bring in vick, he has a cannon arm and is elusive. also would make running the wildcat with mcfadden a major threat.
Bruce is mobile... Bruce gets loose

I say we give him a shot... draft a later round QB and let him sit on the bench while we develop our O-line and receivers