Preseason Week 2 Raiders Vs Niners

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
exactly but Niner fans will be bragging if they win lol
As would Raiders fans.. goes both ways, me personally I dont give a shit until Raiders fans start saying "Oh fuck the Niners" that's when I bust out.. "who won the game?"

the winner just really tells you who has the deeper bench lol.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
i usually try to stay out of this meaningless pathetic bickering but alex had 5 drives and managed 2 completions and was sacked twice. i would be very concerned if our offense performed that poorly.. damon bruce hit the nail on the head last night on twitter. the forty niner offensive line looks like they just met eachother today at starbucks

Nov 1, 2004
I'm guessing these Niner fans didn't watch the preseason game.
Niners got worked.
Kap looked alright at times but your o-line can't protect him.
I see Alex Smith hittin the bench and the rookie taking over sometime during the season.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
i usually try to stay out of this meaningless pathetic bickering but alex had 5 drives and managed 2 completions and was sacked twice. i would be very concerned if our offense performed that poorly.. damon bruce hit the nail on the head last night on twitter. the forty niner offensive line looks like they just met eachother today at starbucks
I'm guessing these Niner fans didn't watch the preseason game.
Niners got worked.
Kap looked alright at times but your o-line can't protect him.
I see Alex Smith hittin the bench and the rookie taking over sometime during the season.
U forgot to add our defense made drew brees look like alex smith, i mean they had the same passer rating.Their run game did not fare well either. Harbaugh was calling very vanilla offensive plays. im not too worried.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
lol why do people bring up preseason like it means anything who cares if they look like shit during preseason real season is when it counts people saying wow that guy is the real deal during preseason that shit dont matter raider fans should know that they went 4-1 in preseason then ended up 4-12 during the season a couple years back

Nov 1, 2004
raider fans should know that they went 4-1 in preseason then ended up 4-12 during the season a couple years back

I didn't know there was 5 preseason games.

Preseason season matters only because you can see the back ups and rookies perform.
The only thing that matters is the teams record at the end of the season which the Raiders were better than the Niners.
Lets see whose squad is more improved this year. I'll guess its not the Niners.