Preseason Week 2 Raiders Vs Niners

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
It wasn't the choke that was dangerous(he didn't hold it long enough to kill him), but it was the fall right on his face that could of really done damage to his brain.

lol@ security not knowing how to wake dude up on the floor.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Raider fans got straight punked in SF during those fights look at dudes pictures you see 7/8 raider fans watching one get beat down by 3 SF fans come on man! jump the fuck in and help your brother out

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Some of them 49er fans went to the game looking to start funk and beat up on Raider fans... that was obvious. You even had two 49er fans getting them up.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
preseason dont mean shit, but the men in the 49ers uniform still won and im taking it to the bank for whatever its worth.

Jan 12, 2006
Lol u raider fans sure love to have Jerry as a traider now in days, haha grew up having dumbasses thinking that Tim Brown is going to be better than Jerry. You guys are funny yall do it to yourselves. I still give my friend shit to this day
Lol one of my friends up until the beginning of last year claimed Zach Miller was better than v Davis and McClain would be better then Willis.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
West coast fans are all nuts and violent. I go to Miller Park in my Cubs gear all the time. I'm doing it tomorow. I've never once fealt threatened. I take Hella shit from drunk Brewer fans tho. I got booed by a whole section once it was great. Also at Lambeau even Bears and Vikings fans don't get beat up and shot. Just made fun of.

Dec 24, 2005
www.myspace.com
Lol u raider fans sure love to have Jerry as a traider now in days, haha grew up having dumbasses thinking that Tim Brown is going to be better than Jerry. You guys are funny yall do it to yourselves. I still give my friend shit to this day

Not saying Tim Brown was better. He put up some big numbers though, without a Joe Montana or Steve Young.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Raider fans got straight punked in SF during those fights look at dudes pictures you see 7/8 raider fans watching one get beat down by 3 SF fans come on man! jump the fuck in and help your brother out
no thanks.. Id rather not spend the night in SF Jail and deal with all the bs court apperances to back up some dueche bag faggot in a Raider jersey who got so drunk he had to fight someone in front of women and children and real fans trying to enjoy the game.. Yeah thats what I'm doing is putting myself in harms way and gonna be the guy in the hospital right now clinging for his life who got shot at a pre season football game. Its a game. Grow up and lighten up.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
no thanks.. Id rather not spend the night in SF Jail and deal with all the bs court apperances to back up some dueche bag faggot in a Raider jersey who got so drunk he had to fight someone in front of women and children and real fans trying to enjoy the game.. Yeah thats what I'm doing is putting myself in harms way and gonna be the guy in the hospital right now clinging for his life who got shot at a pre season football game. Its a game. Grow up and lighten up.
exactly

Apr 20, 2003
Well said bro......