Preseason Week 2 Raiders Vs Niners

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2005
lol why do people bring up preseason like it means anything who cares if they look like shit during preseason real season is when it counts people saying wow that guy is the real deal during preseason that shit dont matter raider fans should know that they went 4-1 in preseason then ended up 4-12 during the season a couple years back
Hi Kah707 Fuk them Cowgirls-U mad breh?

Also LMFaO @ a nation.... If it was a nation they would sell out, more like a village. 9Er Empire Breh's!!!! U guys mad aswell????

Dec 2, 2006
Win or lose, I don't care. We all know who is the team on the brink of something special and it isn't the team that just brought in Culpepper for a looksy.

HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA!

Same thing that makes you laugh makes you cry, and Whiner fans can't be happy given the state of their franchise. Harbaugh is doing everyhting he can to draft his boy Luck. Even then, you guys are 3-4 years away from sniffing the playoffs. The Raiders will be a playoff team in 2011. Book it now haters.

Nov 1, 2004
I don't blame the Niners for looking at Culpepper because of their situation. They need something, anything.
If only Mike Brown wasn't an idiot, the Niners could have tried to get Carson Palmer. That would have been a great person to teach Kaepernick the ropes.

Jun 24, 2006
I don't blame the Niners for looking at Culpepper because of their situation. They need something, anything.
If only Mike Brown wasn't an idiot, the Niners could have tried to get Carson Palmer. That would have been a great person to teach Kaepernick the ropes.
I would prop you if I could. Rumor has it the 49'rs offered two 2's and two 4's for Palmer and Mike brown still said no.