POP WARNER??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
my lil nephs team is 4-1. on the way to the playoffs if we win on saturday. my nephew is a practice monster, he will out practice everyone on his team, save a few...but being it his first year he makes a lot of mistakes as a first team player so the coaches and his teamates are pretty rough on him. he loves it tho, A LOT and i like it too...i pretty much stopped drinking on fridays so i can make it to his games. lol

Props: kontac

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
Kontac, we out in Tracy now. Been here almost 2 years. Last year we played for the Tracy Jr. Bulldogs. E is still playin QB and Middle Linebacker. This year we are playing for the Tracy Cougars, and since it's our 1st year @ Novice level, he won't start at QB so he will be a utility player. He will play QB & Fullback on offense, and Middle Linebacker on Defense. I will be coaching at the Varsity level so it looks like it's gonna be a productive year from both of the Erics (Eric Jr. and Sr.).

Props: kontac
May 16, 2002

Football season has started once again & the rush of winning begins. This is my son's 4th year playing, but his first year playing for the Panthers (Black & Orange Baby!)

I support my son, but I don't try to live my life through him. I want him to enjoy his time playing & know the sport / game. Later on if he decides he wants to continue to play in high school it will be his choice.

I'm simply there as a father supporting his son. I'm not dreaming of my son making it to the NFL and pushing him to be a superstar. If he plays good / fair or even sucks, I'll take the time to better him, but always give him credit for trying.

I don't yell at the coaches & get on their case etc. I know he's at a learning stage and that's all I'm doing at this point. Enjoying the game as a parent & letting him know you can't always win & as a human being you will make mistakes, but always try hard. And you will always make me proud.

With that said, I wish every one of you a successful football season.

Go PANTHERS!