PHX SUNS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
lol at the old footage.. that was the past foo.. we a whole different team bruh

suns 7-1

blazers 4-3
whole different team?? cause you replaced shaq with channing frye!?!? holy shit. thats an epic fucking change...

lol you guys signed jarron collins who couldnt even make our roster..

hahah some epic wins you have over some power house teams like the Clippers, warriors, timberwolves,wizards, and sixers.... WOW thats impressive... I will give you the boston game and the sorta the heat game, but they are over achieving kinda like the suns.

Apr 23, 2009
whole different team?? cause you replaced shaq with channing frye!?!? holy shit. thats an epic fucking change...

hahah some epic wins you have over some power house teams like the Clippers, warriors, timberwolves,wizards, and sixers.... WOW thats impressive... I will give you the boston game and the sorta the heat game, but they are over achieving kinda like the suns.
yup what an epic change and we playing different without fat ass shaq cloggin up the lane and we signed collins cause robin lopez is injured u dumbfuck.. he gone when lopez returns pendeja lol

we gave the heat and celtics they only losses.. so far we proving to be a dominant team in the west.. keep hating u square...

go suns!!!!!

Nov 26, 2007
Fuck yea bro.. i was at the home opener against the niners and i'll be at the cards/vikes game on dec. 6.. havnt been to a suns game this season yet
Get at me, just moved out here back in July. Was working for the Clippers in L.A. before I moved and now I'm working for the Suns. Hit me with your contact info and let me know when you're trying to come out this year.

May 2, 2002

alot of things different this season . most noteworthy the return of amare stoudemire. and channing frye has quite the impact when you got a 7 seven footer that can spread the floor and rain 3s. and without shaq cloggin up the middle the pretty much have the freedom to run whatever type of plays they want.
this has not been a fluke.

Sep 4, 2002
by the way.... wtf have the suns done in the past...... 20 years?

its more for AZ boss ridiculous shit talking, not really directed at you even tho im talking shit about your team.

Sep 4, 2002
alot of things different this season . most noteworthy the return of amare stoudemire. and channing frye has quite the impact when you got a 7 seven footer that can spread the floor and rain 3s. and without shaq cloggin up the middle the pretty much have the freedom to run whatever type of plays they want.
lol @ channing Frye "RAINING" 3's

Sep 4, 2002
you REALLY think hes gonna shoot 45% from 3 all season

same with J Rich shooting 55% from 3... it aint gonna happen, thats why im sayin enjoy this while you can

May 2, 2002
i think he can hover around 40, ya. same w richardson. thats what happens when you got one the greatest passers of all time feedin you the ball.

May 2, 2002
i also dont see amare stickin around 19ppg much longer. he will be a 25ppg player by seasons end. hes just got alittle bit of rust to shake off.

Apr 23, 2009
^^ this guy is a fuckin dumbass!!!

8-1 baby!!!!!!!

our starters got good rest today sittin out the 4th quarter.. ima say it first, our bench is one of the deepest in the league.. keep sleepin...

big game in LA today...

lets go!!!!!!!!!

SUNS!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 23, 2009
YEZZIR^^

Frye is a sav.. he finally getin to show what he gots and plus he a home town kid so he feels comfortable here.. he will just keep gettin better with nash running the show..

Apr 23, 2009
i also dont see amare stickin around 19ppg much longer. he will be a 25ppg player by seasons end. hes just got alittle bit of rust to shake off.
yup he will average around 25pts. 10 rebs. by mid season.. i say he still bout 80% back from the eye bullshit.. he still getting used to his goggles too... he gettin better by game.. beware muthafuckaz.. suns bout to make some more noise in the league..

BEST RECORD IN THE LEAGUE!!

SUNS!!!!

GO CARDS!!!!