Penn State Scandal and Joe Paterno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
they should all go to jail. fuck football and school pride and all that bullshit. they should of done something.

there WR coach saw the old guy in the showers fucking a little boy and he goes home and calls his dad? wtf
he wasn't WR coach when it happened. he got promoted afterwards, probably because he kept his mouth shut and didn't tell the cops.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Sandusky's son is a coach for the Browns or some shit.

JoePa was at fault for not doing anything, but at the same time its bullshit that some dude is fucking little boys, and all the media is focused on Paterno. Why don't you spend more time talking about Sandusky? Fuck the media.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
here is a pic of the faggot teacher's assistant that did nothing to help a boy being raped:

mike mc queery

fucking ginger faggot

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
is it me or is the older generation the ones who are hella willing to cover up child molestation?

catcholic church.
pedo state.
boy scouts of America (their time is coming)
schools

wtf kind of logic were these old fucks using? fuck them old timers, they aint know shit and aint about shit.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Why McQueary hasnt been fired is beyond me. If Joe Pa goes, than so does Mike. HE is the original witness in this whole debacle.
I think it might have to do with his possible status as a whistle blower. they just want to make sure they're all clear before they ax him too. I imagine a lot of the staff at the second mile program are going down too. they have rule about not allowing the kids to be alone with adults. there's rules about them needing to have two adults around a kid to prevent shit like this. obviously they weren't enforcing those rules.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I don't know how many students were actually protesting this last night, but I hope they are not Criminal Justice Majors.

Either way it's safe to say that Penn State is pushing a bunch of idiots through their school.