Paul George Traded to OKC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
As part of the deal, the Pacers will acquire guard Victor Oladipo and second-year big man Domantas Sabonis.

I'll be honest in saying I didn't see it coming, but seeing as his contract only covers the one season, I personally don't see dude buckling up and taking a 'back seat' to the Westbrook show if he doesn't intend on opening the offense beyond his own reflection...

Thoughts?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
What's funny in all of these moves is the East which is garbage to begin with is losing great players to the west. First Jimmy Butler to the T-Wolves and now Paul George to OKC. Chris Paul the only big name to move in the West so far stayed in the West.

Celtics were linked to both George and Butler and failed lol looks like Lebron gets an easy road to the finals again.

Feb 19, 2015
What's funny in all of these moves is the East which is garbage to begin with is losing great players to the west. First Jimmy Butler to the T-Wolves and now Paul George to OKC. Chris Paul the only big name to move in the West so far stayed in the West.

Celtics were linked to both George and Butler and failed lol looks like Lebron gets an easy road to the finals again.
hayward prolly heading east

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
the east lost all their stars, damn near (except the cavs, celtics and maybe the raptors if we're being generous)

danny ainge hoarding all them damn picks, hasn't made a damn move yet. dude needs to pull the trigger on something