Out-of-Market NFL Games

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I've been trying to figure out the best way to watch out of market games. Whenever a local team is playing, the rest of the games are blacked out, including radio streaming. I used to pirate games from a Russian website until the FBI shut that down. Looks like the only way to watch an out of market game is to buy DirecTV, and I don't hate my life that much.

Was thinking about buying a Slingbox to put at mom's house so I could stream her local games from wherever I'm at, but not sure if that will work, or which one I should get.

Anybody else dealing with this shit? Any easy ways to watch?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I've been trying to figure out the best way to watch out of market games. Whenever a local team is playing, the rest of the games are blacked out, including radio streaming. I used to pirate games from a Russian website until the FBI shut that down. Looks like the only way to watch an out of market game is to buy DirecTV, and I don't hate my life that much.

Was thinking about buying a Slingbox to put at mom's house so I could stream her local games from wherever I'm at, but not sure if that will work, or which one I should get.

Anybody else dealing with this shit? Any easy ways to watch?
Go on facebook type in game u want. Filter to videos, select live stream od gsme and mirror to tv