The Siccness Network

Go Back   The Siccness Network > >

Sports Center Discussions on the NBA, NFL, MLB, NCAA, NHL, etc...

User Tag List

Old 09-18-2017, 07:34 AM   #1
Stealth

Propped 600 Times in 240 Posts
Out-of-Market NFL Games

I've been trying to figure out the best way to watch out of market games. Whenever a local team is playing, the rest of the games are blacked out, including radio streaming. I used to pirate games from a Russian website until the FBI shut that down. Looks like the only way to watch an out of market game is to buy DirecTV, and I don't hate my life that much.

Was thinking about buying a Slingbox to put at mom's house so I could stream her local games from wherever I'm at, but not sure if that will work, or which one I should get.

Anybody else dealing with this shit? Any easy ways to watch?
Old 09-18-2017, 07:49 AM   #2
StillHustlin
FROM DUSK TIL DAWN

Propped 6,175 Times in 2,888 Posts
Still using fhfuffijfbosscastgmgmvm

I'm not going to pay to watch sports on TV that's stupid
StillHustlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To StillHustlin:
Old 09-18-2017, 08:04 AM   #3
Chree
Medicated

Propped 7,581 Times in 2,590 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
I've been trying to figure out the best way to watch out of market games. Whenever a local team is playing, the rest of the games are blacked out, including radio streaming. I used to pirate games from a Russian website until the FBI shut that down. Looks like the only way to watch an out of market game is to buy DirecTV, and I don't hate my life that much.

Was thinking about buying a Slingbox to put at mom's house so I could stream her local games from wherever I'm at, but not sure if that will work, or which one I should get.

Anybody else dealing with this shit? Any easy ways to watch?
Go on facebook type in game u want. Filter to videos, select live stream od gsme and mirror to tv

Chree is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Chree: