**The official Warriors Offseason Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2003
Saw this one coming a mile away....

I'm not sure who they will bring in but I know they need to get a legit Big man and a bench or no coach will fix this team...

I really don't think we are THAT far from being a playoff team...

Curry, Ellis, Dwright, DLee, are 4 good starters... I'm not sure if Ekpe is the answer at the 5 but he was impressive on the Defensive side of the ball..

With that said I think we dO need to bring in a defensive minded coach...

Fuck, I hate talking warriors 'off season' during the 1st round of the playoffs...

Jan 18, 2006
What a dumb move, what the fuck is firing the coach gonna do? It's not his fault he inherited a team that reminds u more of a college team cuz of how small there big men are. Besides a big man should try get Azubuike back, not sure if he will be ready when the season starts cuz he just had knee surgery a month ago but could probably get him for cheap

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
here are the keys to the warriors' offseason:

1. bring back adonal foyle. he will provide the inside presence the warriors will need, and will mentor epke udoh, and they will become the twin towers a la david robinson and tim duncan were to the spurs.

2. hire pj carlesimo as coach.

3. bring back latrell sprewell, and let him choke carlesimo.

*edit:

4. bring back chris webber out of retirement. the big man rotation which will include foyle, webber, lee, udoh, and beidrins will finally put the warriors over the edge. i can finally see the warriors being a dominating team.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
IF THE MAGIC GET ELIMINATED IN THE 1ST RND MAYBE TRY AND TRADE FOR DWIGHT HOWARD? EVEN THO HE GONNA BE A LAKER
I think Howard will get traded to the lakers as well... Either for gasol or Bynum and fillers... Which ain't thaaaaaat bad of a trade. Neither of those 2 are even CLOSE to Howards ability on the court but its a decent compensation for losing Howard.

Who could the warriors offer that'd come even close to what the lakers could potentially offer?? Magic would def want another starting big man in return n thats what the warriors lack, position wise.