Official LA/Oakland/ Las Vegas Raiders Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Raiders valuation skyrocketed 47% over one year, Raiders are worth $2.1 billion now.

I remember like 3-4 years ago Raiders were dead last in the NFL with a valuation of $900 million, they were the only team under a billion lol

Raiders are now the 34th most valued franchise in all of professional sports in the entire world.

Forbes: Raiders valuation soars on 47 percent growth | NBCS Bay Area

The Rams went from not even in the top 50 to number 12 based on moving to LA lol

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Jones was a chill dude, used to always come to the tailgate partys and talk to the fans and just be real.. I wish him the best of luck, its about time to roll out to NAPA tho I'm stoked

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Sean Smith got moved to LB in nickel packages yesterday...
A couple days ago he got demoted to 2nd team after playing so badly. TJ Carrie took his spot on 1st team and undrafted rookie Breon Borders has been doing great and getting reps with first team.

1st team has been Amerson on the left side and Carrie/Borders on the right side with Reggie Nelson playing FS and Karl Joseph at SS with Obi rotating between SS and ILB

With Conley about to get rotated in too Sean Smith might ride the bench this year and get cut after the season if he don't step up.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Sean Smith just got arrested for felony assault for stomping his sister's boyfriend's skull lol

Dude was gonna get lucky and not get cut solely because of his contract and he would be dead money anyway if he got cut, so the Raiders might as well keep him around anyway. Now the Raiders can request cap relief from the NFL if dude ends up getting cut for being arrested.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Obi got placed on IR, earliest he can come back is week 9.

Both of our first two picks this year have been injured and both play two of our weakest positions lol shit luck. Supposedly Conley is finally healthy now though, but he hasn't practiced yet, so we probably won't see him play for awhile.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Sea bass might get cut crazy
Yeah apparently Seabass' back is shredded and he might not be able to play, so the Raiders asked him to restructure his contract and he's refusing.

This is his last year on his contract and it's looking like he won't play for a long time anyway, I can see why the Raiders are asking him to restructure.

Sucks the Raiders can't just give him his $4 million for just pure loyalty, but we have too many players to sign and that $4 million makes him the 3rd highest paid kicker in the league just to ride the bench.