Official LA/Oakland/ Las Vegas Raiders Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
There's a rumor floating that Megatron is gonna come in and work with our receivers during training camp. He has ties to our OC Todd Downing from when Downing was an assistant for the Lions.

Great dude to come in and give pointers to all the young talent on our team.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Obi is a great pick. Everything I've read on him is he basically deletes TE's from games which is exactly what we need. Nelson is old and was temporary, he has another year left with us then he's gone.

I saw somebody on ESPN say Obi is the most athletic safety in the history of the game lol

With Conley, Amerson, The Hitman, and Obi we have a young squad that has potential to not only be amazing, but also be with us for a lot of years.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I don't mind giving the dude a chance. His deal is 100% incentive based, he has no guaranteed money, his contract only pays out games he physically plays in lol

Raiders locker room has a good environment, maybe he can actually pull through.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Both Conley and Obi getting a lot of first team defense time at the OTA's. Reporters are saying they're both looking great, Conley has been playing slot and Obi has been playing middle linebacker/safety hybrid.