Official LA/Oakland/ Las Vegas Raiders Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
We're good at tight end if we can figure out how to use Clive Walford better. Seems like he rarely gets looks, but when he does he always makes plays.

Lee Smith will be back from injury also, he's one of the better blocking TE's in the league.

If for some weird reason we draft a TE I hope it's in a very late round.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
We're good at tight end if we can figure out how to use Clive Walford better. Seems like he rarely gets looks, but when he does he always makes plays.

Lee Smith will be back from injury also, he's one of the better blocking TE's in the league.

If for some weird reason we draft a TE I hope it's in a very late round.
Walford comes through. I had confidence in rivera at first but now he's lacking.. id just like to see a nice addition to the O line on the right. give carr a bit more time to throw and we good!

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
John Pagano just got hired to run our defense. They're keeping Ken Norton Jr. with the title of Defensive Coordinator. John Pagano is being called Assistant Head Coach Defense which apparent outranks Defensive Coordinator.

Reports are saying Pagano is basically there to mentor Norton and if Norton doesn't seem like he's progressing the Raiders will fire him and keep Pagano with complete control, but if Norton does progress and the Raiders feel comfortable giving him back the defense then Pagano will look for a head coaching position somewhere else in the NFL.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Props: GTS and GTS
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LMAO apparently Mark Davis lied to the rest of the owners saying Goldman Sachs was a back up when in realty Goldman Sachs was only in because they have a relationship with Adelson. The Governor of Nevada is pissed and the Clark County Nevada commissioner is pissed at the Raiders now.

Mark is terrible at playing these games with Billionaires. Dude is gonna be lucky if the owners don't force him to sell in the next couple of years.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm seeing reporters on twitter saying Mark Davis is looking incompetent to the NFL and the other owners right now and that Adelson's camp and other important Vegas people see Davis and the Raiders as being "unethical".

Mark Davis managed to piss off both the NFL and the most powerful man in Las Vegas all within a day lol

Props: GTS and GTS
May 31, 2006
the Raider's worst enemy is Mark. he has a realistic deal in Oakland yet refuses to contact them. i hope he is forced to sell soon. read in an article he goes to owners meetings 30 mins late in sweat pants lmao

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
the Raider's worst enemy is Mark. he has a realistic deal in Oakland yet refuses to contact them. i hope he is forced to sell soon. read in an article he goes to owners meetings 30 mins late in sweat pants lmao
The deal in Oakland isn't realistic though. Fortress Investments wants a large ownership portion of the team, land revenue, and all real estate money from building of hotels and businesses around the new stadium to go to them.

The Raiders essentially get nothing in revenue and lose a chunk of ownership just to be tenants.

Even the NFL who wants the Raiders to stay in Oakland laughed at their proposal.