The Official Super Bowl Thread!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Who yall got?? I ofcourse got the Patriots since I had them from the beginning!! New England will win their 2nd SB in 3 years!! Brady will have 2 rings in his 1st 3 years in the league startin, 4 years total!! Lets get it crackin yall!!

Patriots 27
Panthers 13

GOT EM!!!

May 2, 2002
im taking the panthers....

and stop acting like your the only one that picked N.E. to go to the bowl, i even had them winning it until today, after seeing the panthers the last few games i think they can win...maybe not but im betting on them and they are getting 7 points so hopefully they will cover.

S

Strykadelic

The Patriots are to deep in the "ZONE" to catch ah L right now. But Carolina wont be doormat.Patriots 27 Panthers 24 in overtime.

B

Blackjack 1577

I was planning on starting a post like this but since Czar beat me to it, I'll make this post tha official Super Bowl thread!!!

You got any questions/comments/predictions about tha Super Bowl then drop em right here in this thread

------VS------

May 4, 2002
I called Patsies at the start of the playoffs and I'm stickin with them. Tom Brady is a true QB/leader of his team. I have much respect for that man. I asked my friend(Who's a Michigan fan) when he led the pats to the bowl the first time if he thought that Brady was a SB type player when he was at Michigan. He told me straight up, I think he'll be a career backup. Based on his college performance, I might've backed him up. But seeing him play in the pros, I know that he has that quality that it takes to win. And that's what matters in the end. WINNING.

Nov 14, 2002
Man, this was the worse outcome of the 4 possible. It'll still be a coo' game though. I could give a fuck who wins, but if I hadta pick I'd take Carolina.

Panthers - 9
Patriots - 7

Apr 6, 2003
home.earthlink.net
panthers 21

pats 7

i'll be at the game soakin it up fo ya kinfolkz...

i predict the panthers will have a strong ground game, no harsh weather to take it away in HOUSTON...and unlike any other team, the panthers WILL get to Brady, he will not be standing in that pocket like he did today...

man, it's gonna be good...we gonna get there like the night before...lol, sleep outside and shit, juss bbq for like 48 hours strait...my kinfolk bringin his 64 inch to the parking lot, so we gonna have us a Madden and NBA LIVE tournament and shit, eat'n, drinkin...watchin all dat azz roll by...damn...

i'm hungry...

ha ha

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yo marcus get off my nuts mane!! Who are u anyway?? U dont ever post in this forum!! And dosia I was about the only one who picked New England from the preseason to go to the bowl!! Some cats picked them to go once the playoffs started but not at the beginning of the year!! Big difference!! Deal with it mane!! I am a Guru and its goin down!! Brady & the Pats will handle business!! GOT EM!!