The Official Seattle Mariners Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Apparently it was 3 hits? Anyway

I've been hoping and praying for a 5+ game win streak for like 3-4 years and it's happening at the absolute best possible time. This is the type of shit that carries teams to... exciting baseball ;)

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
beautiful SWEEP. 2 to 1 victory a great outing by iwakuma, he battled and hung in there through some tough at bats. so good to see walker and kuma with back to back solid outings. solo homerun by cruz and seager, our core 3 is insane go and look at those numbers. going to need cano to start stepping it up, he can't disappear when it counts like he did in new york

good game onto the next one

May 9, 2002
Another huge whiff last night...good god this club is fucked.

In other news, M's most successful MiLB team has split..M's clearly cant have nice things.

Jackson Generals No Longer Mariners’ AA Affiliate - Lookout Landing

We did pick up a new AA affiliate, in the Arkansas Travelers. The mascots are hilarious...yes, you read that right...mascots:
Well let’s just google up the Travelers and see what their mascot

Arkansas Travelers on Twitter: "Here they are! Our new mascots, "Ace the Horse" and "Otey the Swamp Possum". Thanks to @HughesStaffing for helping. http://t.co/AnuZUMqAl8"

...holy sweet mother of molasses. There are TWO mascots, apparently: Ace, a sexually confident horse; and Otey, a hillbilly swamp possum. Jumping Jehoshaphat, this thing. It looks like one of the animatronic band members from Chuck E. Cheese got loose in the streets and developed a meth habit. This thing will steal your car antenna and try to sell it for scrap metal. It simultaneously has all of the teeth and none of them. It definitely has a cousin named Carl.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Fucking epic game. Felix asserted his dominance again that was pretty gangsta when he yelled out "This is my house" lol. Bautista answered with a huge home-run the bullpen was SOLID AS FUCK you couldn't ask for more then finally we came through, damn what a game

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
CANAM Series | Seattle Mariners

can't believe the mariners gave discounted tickets and basically filled up the stadium with toronto fans during a wild card race in septermber. wait...

yes I can. lol
I remember when my pops used to get season tickets every time the Jays were in town they had quite the fan presence. Actually saw 3 Jays players walking around downtown before a game once too

May 9, 2002
That was an embarrasment to have all those Jays fans there...it really looked like a home game for Toronto on TV. Buddy went to the the 2nd game of the series and said they were super obnoxious. Read others online saying the same thing. Heard that some of them werent even there for the game really...just there to representing Canada in the US and talk a gang of shit.