The Official Seattle Mariners Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
^This sucka still butt hurt about his precious whiners getting swept by them Seahawks last season, and getting put out of Super Bowl contention by them Seahawks the season before. And even more butt hurt that his team ain't going to amount to shit this season. LOL How fucking pathetic trying to cheer him self up by trying to talk shit. Mothafucka we just got Jimmy Graham, while at the same time, whiners are losing players left and right LMAO

Keep talking shit, all we can do is sit back and laugh at your sorry ass team falling apart

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
i was hoping youd come in here, thanks man. theres a clear hate to success ratio going on the more seattle teams get hate the better we do. shit we're in the favored list to win the world series this year, keep it up and it might happen
Yet we iz da champs...... Another dynasty.... Something Seattle knows nothing of pol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yet we iz da champs...... Another dynasty.... Something Seattle knows nothing of pol
Good. I want to see the first title celebration with my own eyes. It'll be an amazing thing,and oh so sweet.

Tell the truth though did you even watch the Giants win this last world series? I don't even think i saw you around here, it must be losing its lustre. Do you even go to AT&T park now or is it so expensive and packed full of bandwagoners that its not the same as when you grew up?

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
The king allowed 2 hits. But the first one was one that I think Austin Jackson should of kept in the yard. It's kind of strange seeing all the hype surrounding the Mariners on MLB network and ESPN. Hopefully Zunino can hit above the mendoza line. Ackley is going to surprise alot of people this year, think he'll finally prove why he was drafted where he was. Were going to finally have the run support to make it a memorable season! Go Mariners!

Last edited:
Props: BUTCHER 206