The Official Seattle Mariners Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
definetley. ramirez looks like a 2 inning reliever guy. he can get his fastball and change up working, but he cant throw them hard all day and expect good thing to come of it.
True. I'm actually surprised he didn't do worse lol I kinda expected him to give up at least four runs. I thought the mariners were going to lose 0-1 to 4-6 just looking at the probable pitchers yesterday lol. Figured gray was going to do his thing and ramirez would struggle early and get beat up

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
SEATTLE -- The Seattle Mariners have honored their Super Bowl champion neighbors from across the street.

Members of the Seattle Seahawks were a prominent part of the Mariners' home opener Tuesday night. Included in that group was quarterback Russell Wilson, who has attended many Mariners games, Super Bowl MVP Malcolm Smith and wide receiver Jermaine Kearse, among others.

Even coach Pete Carroll was in attendance, along with the Vince Lombardi Trophy.

The Seahawks posted a picture of the festivities on Twitter:

Seattle Seahawks ✔ @Seahawks
Follow
#SuperBowlChamps in the house for #MarinersOpener! Let’s play ball!

Wilson has had a whirlwind offseason that included a day at Texas Rangers spring training, the club that owns his baseball rights. He also spoke to the Wisconsin basketball team at the Final Four last week and threw out the ceremonial first pitch Tuesday to Mariners ace Felix Hernandez.

Seattle Seahawks honored as part of Seattle Mariners' home opener - ESPN
Yeah, notice how they avoid talking about him throwing out texas' opening day pitch in a goddamned rangers jersey? Bastard traitor. I can never let that slide fuck texas

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I don't like this new transfer rule and all these replay challenges. The MLB said replays would only last a max of one minute 30 seconds... but the two I've seen so far took like 5mins, and today was 3 mins 30 seconds. This isn't football fuck stopping the flow of the game
Dude for real. Replay is fucking horrible.

Props: BUTCHER 206