The Official San Francisco Giants Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
This thread hella thin bruh. I remember there was hella Giants fans before.

We lost Petit to the Nationals, that guy could've been the 5th starter or long relief. I really liked that guy. Oh well...

LF we're probably going to fill that hole with a platoon of outfielders. Too bad we lost Maxwell.

May 9, 2002
This thread hella thin bruh. I remember there was hella Giants fans before.

We lost Petit to the Nationals, that guy could've been the 5th starter or long relief. I really liked that guy. Oh well...

LF we're probably going to fill that hole with a platoon of outfielders. Too bad we lost Maxwell.
Well, it was made yesterday and its the offseason for Baseball and GS is killing it in the NBA.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
in what world is Samadzaja a front end starter? he was decent with the A's and ass last year. Isnt Lincecum a cheaper option for someone to win 10 games with a 5 era?... Cueto will get help being back in the NL for sure...

Dec 4, 2011
i was hoping to get cespedes but span will be good leading off and playing center. Righetti working with Samadzaja hopefully he will be alot better than last year. im excited for the start of the season. i think we have a really good starting rotation.