The Siccness Network

Go Back   The Siccness Network > >

Sports Center Discussions on the NBA, NFL, MLB, NCAA, NHL, etc...

User Tag List

Old 07-19-2017, 04:55 PM   #81
drunkaholic707
FUCK LA

Propped 32,055 Times in 16,166 Posts
lol signed fat panda to a minor league deal this team needs to be dismantled except for like 5 players
Old 07-19-2017, 08:27 PM   #82
Chapo Guzman v2
Sicc OG

Propped 232 Times in 106 Posts
Damn does anyone here follow baseball anymore, or is it a fairweather thing?

With work and all, I've been trying to follow despite how bad we are. Honestly, keep Crawford, MadBum and Posey, unless the offers are too good to pass up, and trade everyone else for farm. We depleted our farm system in order to win 3 titles.
Chapo Guzman v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Chapo Guzman v2:
Old 11-15-2017, 12:59 PM   #83
Coach E. No
Jesus es Numero Uno

Propped 4,573 Times in 2,097 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Chapo Guzman v2 View Post
Damn does anyone here follow baseball anymore, or is it a fairweather thing?

With work and all, I've been trying to follow despite how bad we are. Honestly, keep Crawford, MadBum and Posey, unless the offers are too good to pass up, and trade everyone else for farm. We depleted our farm system in order to win 3 titles.
Crawford is my favorite player, but despite winning a gold glove again this year, now might be the time to trade him too. I thought Panik should have been traded last year.

The rotation could still be solid. All the outfielders are trash. Looks realistic that Stanton could land in SF. The Giants could probably get away with Pence for one more year. Not sure if he'd be better in left or right if they got Stanton? There's some CF options out there. Getting rid of Span somehow and picking up Stanton and a good fielding CF like Hamilton, Dyson, or Cain would dramatically turn the team around.
Coach E. No is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Coach E. No:
Old 11-16-2017, 10:29 PM   #84
Chapo Guzman v2
Sicc OG

Propped 232 Times in 106 Posts
We need better scouts or talent evaluators because how many solid position players have we had since posey and crawford?? Duval didn't do shit until he was gone, Duffy still hasn't really played since he got traded. We basically went into win now mentality, patched the ship as we went before it sunk. I think Giants will suck for a while before we reload the farm. Crazy how the Dodgers have so much depth in the farm. If the owners don't get their head out of their ass soon and if Evans stops being retarded, we could right this ship again to many more 'ships.
Chapo Guzman v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Chapo Guzman v2:
Old 11-17-2017, 06:08 AM   #85
Coach E. No
Jesus es Numero Uno

Propped 4,573 Times in 2,097 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Chapo Guzman v2 View Post
We need better scouts or talent evaluators because how many solid position players have we had since posey and crawford?? Duval didn't do shit until he was gone, Duffy still hasn't really played since he got traded. We basically went into win now mentality, patched the ship as we went before it sunk. I think Giants will suck for a while before we reload the farm. Crazy how the Dodgers have so much depth in the farm. If the owners don't get their head out of their ass soon and if Evans stops being retarded, we could right this ship again to many more 'ships.
The Dodgers have always been able to scout Asian and Latino players well. I'm not sure if the city of LA or the name recognition outside the US helps them but they've had a ton of Rookies of the Year in their history. I don't know how long they've had their current scouts, but it's a sustained success.

The Giants also had Joe Panik come up through their system if I'm not mistaken? As well as Cain and Lincecum. All those guys together is a really impressive group, which obviously led to 3 championships.
Coach E. No is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Coach E. No: