-=The Official San Francisco Giants Thread=-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2005
i wanna send out congrats to the SF Giants for winning 2 out of 3 games this weekend. you guys should feel proud of that accomplishment. i mean really though for example on Sunday the Dodgers had 5 starters on the field, 1 3rd stringers, and 2 backups......and on top of that Eithier and Blake were pulled after 3 innings, Kemp after 6 innings. so for game 3 after about 5 innings we had 2 pinch hitters, 2 3rd stringers, 3 backup, and 2 starters in the game............................No Manny, No, Furcal, No Nomar, No Martin, No Kent. and it was pretty much that way for mnost of the 3 games with a couple pinch hits here and there by starters that were on the bench.........but again congrats on the series win.

ill go ahead and take Peter Gammon word and consider the Dodgers and the Cubs as the 2 best teams in the NL. As he said the only 2 teams that he thinks can win the WS. too bad they meet in the first round!!!!!

Feb 15, 2008
Yeah we did not make the playoffs big fuckin deal like ricky robby if your not 1st then your last. You know damn well your not winning the world series and there for you are in last place too. so kettle meet the pot you bitch.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
and we won yesterday. and slicc ricc is a faggot. and anytime you want we can make our giants dodgers rivalry a real life one. but of course you are an internet pound cake. i pray you die a horrible, painful death infront of your whole family. ill be there to piss on your grave you cunt.
^^^HAHAHA!!! YOU CLOWN ASS MUTHAFUCKA... HOW DOES MY ASS TASTE, FAT BOY??? I BET YOU WEAR HIGH HEELS, WIGS, AND LIPSTICK, AS MUCH OF A BITCH AS YOU ARE...

Jan 5, 2006
word has it Sabean is looking for another starting pitcher to strengthen our bullpen.. that pitcher will either be in relief, or move one of our starters to the bullpen (sanchez, hennessey) we might go for Sabathia this winter, a reporter said Sabathia said the Giants were his first choice. We might also trade for players like Dan Uggla and Jorge Cantu.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Well the Giants could pick up Sabathia but then another starting pitcher would most likely be traded away to get a bat (Cain is most likely it seems)

Sep 12, 2002
if that cain trade for fielder and jj hardy is still on table, giants should do the deal. dont know about sabathia,-he has bad postseason numbers and going to cost 20 mil per years. I rather sign Mark Teixeira if cain deal isnt on the table still.