OFFICIAL SACRAMENTO KINGS THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Boogie and The Brow about to be nasty in New Orleans. Pelicans easy work their way in to that 8th seed now and could potentially be a problem. Kind of hoping they go on a huge run and get that 7th seed so the Dubs don't have to see them in the 1st round lol

That blows for the Kings though, really wanted to see them able to sign Cousins to a long term deal and build around him. They're currently 1 game out of the 8th seed and were a couple of pieces away from a consistent playoff team, now they're basically starting over again and got fleeced bad in this trade, basically only got 1 real draft pick and got Tyreke Evans back who now has bum knees lol

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Buddy Hield is a decent player, but he will never be an All-nba player like Cousins is. I think Hields ceiling is like a 16-18ppg type of player.
It was also reported that Sac turned down an offer from Detroit that centered around Andre Drummond. Id much rather have Drummond, but maybe that deal had less draft compensation.

Sac got fleeced. Just like when they traded away Isiah Thomas for a player not even in the nba. Thomas is averaging like 28ppg now

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
While I agree he is not Cousins, Hield will be a good shooting guard and will easily put up 20+/ GM in the right system.... He needs to develop a little more and grow those minutes....

Don't feel bad about Thomas, the PHX Scums gave him away too. What he is doing in Boston he would have never done in SAC especially having to play with Cousins lol

BTW your squad was garbage even with Cousins lmao

Last edited:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
sac never had over 34 wins with cousin
good business move
yup

cousins' on court demeanor and body language was turrible af. pelicans will be a good new start for him. davis' presence might keep him coo. plus the pelicans are fucking scary af right now. we'll see if cousins re signs after this season tho, he's about to be cashed out

kings remain mediocre, w or without cousins

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Im not even a Kings fan. I pay attention cause Im from Sac. Im actually a Twolves fan. And we might be an even worse organization. We passed on Curry TWICE in the same draft to take Rubio and Johnny Flynn. That was the infamous draft in which we drafted 3 pg's in the top 18 picks. We traded the rights to Ray Allen on draft night. Weve been known to do dumb shit

Jan 18, 2011
Weston Ranch, CA
I also dont think the boogie brow is gona work. They both gona fight for the ball & i doubt cuz will resign if i was him id look for the best squad available & try to win a ship. & if he dont resign the pelicans gave all that up for nothin