OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2016 OFFSEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Lol I think chree hates Oakland less than than infamous
I love Oakland, but like I said before it would be a fucking crime if they put that city in more debt to give hundreds of millions to watch football for 8 Sundays a year.

I'm also smart enough to realize no investors want to give hundreds of millions of dollars to build a stadium where they get no return on investment, otherwise it would have been done already.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
The attendance sucked in LA too so what's the difference? Nobody pays to watch a team that isn't doing good, especially in the Bay Area with other shit to do. Maybe if you lived in shit holes like cleaveland or Detroit where not much is poppin you would go. Take into account the cost of living in those places compared to the bay area also and you can see why people don't spend money on a losing product in the Bay Area

Just look at the niner games from last year in comparison to the year before. Tickets were regularly over 100 plus on stub hub and last year shit was cheaper than raider games. Their stadium was half empty by half time.

I'm pumped for the Mexico game. Ima travel out there and take my fam in Sinaloa to a raider game, shits bout to be 100k plus people in there mostly raider fans!
Raiders arent leaving the Bay and definitely wont be aharing a stadium with the enemy. Yall can cry about or make gay ass punchlines about it all u want. Niners attendance was absolutely pathetic last season thats why its so laughable to see Niner fans try and run there mouths.
Niners were top 5 in attendance. Lol try again modasockas

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
I love Oakland, but like I said before it would be a fucking crime if they put that city in more debt to give hundreds of millions to watch football for 8 Sundays a year.

I'm also smart enough to realize no investors want to give hundreds of millions of dollars to build a stadium where they get no return on investment, otherwise it would have been done already.
Hopefully I can be as smart as you one day man. You were pretty much prophetic on predicting their move to la right?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
My last posts about LA

Show me these prophecies troy

The Raiders officially bowed out of LA, probably got offered some good $$$ from the NFL for a stadium in Oakland. Hopefully the city plays ball with some land.
With the Chargers moving in with the Rams, the Raiders basically get a 9th home game every year when we come to LA to play the Chargers LOL

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
"Whether it's Oakland, San Diego, LA, San Antonio, Las Vegas, no matter what's in front of the name, we're still the Raiders" - Derek Carr

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-super-bowl/0ap3000000633088/Carr-Wherever-we-go-we-re-still-the-Raiders]Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr: Wherever we go, we're still the Raiders - NFL Videos[/ame]

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Oakland Raiders to stay at O.co Coliseum in 2016 - NFL.com

Oakland Raiders to stay at O.co Coliseum in 2016
By Around The NFL staff NFL.com
Published: Feb. 11, 2016 at 05:15 p.m. Updated: Feb. 11, 2016 at 05:32 p.m.

The Oakland Raiders will announce Thursday they have reached a one-year agreement to continue playing at O.Co Coliseum, a source told NFL Media's Albert Breer.

The Raiders and representatives from the Oakland Alameda County Coliseum Joint Powers Authority will announce the new deal at a news conference scheduled for 6 p.m. ET Thursday.

Last month, NFL owners gave the Raiders the possible option of relocating to Los Angeles in 2017 if the San Diego Chargers chose not to share a stadium with the Los Angeles Rams in Inglewood to stay in San Diego. If the Chargers remain in San Diego, the Raiders would have the option next year of relocating to L.A.