OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2016 OFFSEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
no doubt mark would have to sell a portion of the team. NFL told Al he cant move the team and they said fuck the nfl and did it anywas. Mark doesnt have the stones, and probably cant afford the lawyers for the law suites that would hit him if he moved on his own.

Rams are going to move. kroenke beasically said fuck yall and he has the money to move wherever the rams please.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
only hope to stay in oakland is:if the deadlock continues about finding the money to fund a new stadium, Levi's gives a higher bid on a stadium lease than the coliseum, rams move to la and play at the rose bowl until a stadium is built, and san diego keeps flaking out of sharing a stadium in carson.

other than that. things are looking slim. Is the city of oakland gonna find the money and save the day? is mark davis? proooooobably not.

sucks.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
i heard recently that Las Vegas is trying to bring a team into the city also,and that they want the Raiders cause of the fan base!...theres plenty of land to build there!... with a new pro team and stadium built...and them pretty much wanting to legalize weed like colorado did for tourist there soon,... its a win/win to generate revenue!..whatever pro team moves to Vegas if it goes down, is going to capitalize big time! they said they want a football or baseball team out there! that would be cool ass fuck if it was the Raiders if u ask me! thats the only place i can see the Raiders out of Cali,..anywhere else, fuck all that!

Last edited:

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
i heard recently that Las Vegas is trying to bring a team into the city also,and that they want the Raiders cause of the fan base!...theres plenty of land to build there!... with a new pro team and stadium built...and them pretty much wanting to legalize weed like colorado did for tourist there soon,... its a win/win to generate revenue!..whatever pro team moves to Vegas if it goes down, is going to capitalize big time! they said they want a football or baseball team out there! that would be cool ass fuck if it was the Raiders if u ask me! thats the only place i can see the Raiders out of Cali,..anywhere else, fuck all that!
The major pro sports don't want there players nowhere near Vegas, hard to imagine any pro sports team moving there. The A's tried in the 90's, even played the first 2 weeks of the season there when they were finishing mt. Davis. I can't see that happening, but I guess anything is possible.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Looks like the Raiders/Chargers stadium in Carson will be the winner. Seems to have the most support going in to the meetings today.

Report: NFL LA committee to recommend Raiders, Chargers Carson project - Silver And Black Pride

Last night the NFL's LA relocation committee met to go over their recommendation prior to today when they are to make that recommendation to the rest of the NFL owners. According to multiple reports, their expected to recommend the Raiders and Chargers in their Carson project.

The recent addition of Disney CEO Bob Iger is said to have played a major part in convincing the LA committee to favor the Carson project over the Inglewood project.

Owners on the 6-person committee are Clark Hunt (Chiefs), Robert Kraft (Patriots), John Mara (Giants), Bob McNair (Texans), Jerry Richardson (Panthers) and Art Rooney (Steelers).

On the docket for today will be the Raiders/Chargers presentation made by Iger, followed by the Rams presentation which will be made by Rams owner Stan Kroenke. Then the LA committee will make their recommendation. Jerry Jones is also expected to push for his idea of the Rams and Chargers teaming up in Inglewood.

Ultimately, it will still be up to the 32 owners to decide which project/teams are approved. That vote is expected to occur Wednesday with at least 24 votes required for approval.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LMAO just read Stan Kroenke went crazy at the owner's meeting and told the other owners "not to cross him"

Apparently he's threatening to leave the NFL, gut the Rams, and sell to the lowest bidder lol