OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2016 OFFSEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
You're on the raiders nuts harder than anyone I've ever seen dude. Go get a hobby or some shit lol.
Lol again. Yall LA fans seem to think that watching football while browsing siccness and posting someththing theyve said is on their nuts lol. Maybe if yall homers posted it i wouldnt have to. Maybe ill holler at gabe and get a little sports mod going on so u vaginas can calm down lmao

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Last day in oakland for the randolph scotts. Enjoy going back home to LA or carson or San Antonio or wherever u losers moving back to lol. I cant wait to see the 14th straight sub 500 season next year wherever the fuck they go

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Lol again. Yall LA fans seem to think that watching football while browsing siccness and posting someththing theyve said is on their nuts lol. Maybe if yall homers posted it i wouldnt have to. Maybe ill holler at gabe and get a little sports mod going on so u vaginas can calm down lmao
Talking about the raiders on here more than your own team, and most raiders fans=on their nuts. Go ahead and pretend whatever you like though dude.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Talking about the raiders on here more than your own team, and most raiders fans=on their nuts. Go ahead and pretend whatever you like though dude.
Im gonna need to go ahead and send a letter with this quote to all reporters to not talk abput the weak ass raiders. Im sure not a single one would wanna be called a randolph scott fan

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
im workin down here in LA an the strong favorites are the rams and chargers. then they say the raiders are gonna set there sights on San Diego...

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Mark Davis needs to sell the team if the Raiders want to stay in California. Dude literally has zero negotiation leverage for any deal anywhere in Cali because he doesn't have any money outside of the team.

The politicians in the city of Oakland don't give a fuck if the Raiders stay or go so Davis don't have any leverage in threatening to leave.

San Diego don't want to spend money either, that's why the Chargers are leaving, so I don't really see how San Diego is even an option unless the NFL steps in and pays for a stadium lol

Some rich oil tycoons in Texas will probably end up coughing up money for a stadium in Texas (I'm reading articles today that Mark Davis already bought a big chunk of land between San Antonio and Austin, so the team will basically get two metro areas for the team). Raiders will probably play in the Alamo Dome until a new stadium is built.

The San Antonio Raiders would be wack as fuck.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
it was the chargers beat writer talkin and he was sayin that the city doesnt like Spanos and would likely deal with another owner, and the nfl would step in also...

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
it was the chargers beat writer talkin and he was sayin that the city doesnt like Spanos and would likely deal with another owner, and the nfl would step in also...
I think the NFL is going to force the Raiders to go where ever the NFL wants them to go. I read today there's some lingo in the NFL rules that state a team can't apply for relocation due to a bad stadium if there's a suitable stadium within there current area. I read the owners can block the Raiders from leaving Oakland because Levi's Stadium exists in Santa Clara and a deal could be worked to make that a co-tenant stadium. So the owner's are going to use that as a tool to say "go where we want you to".

Basically they can say no to anywhere the Raiders want to go because of that rule and say "take this offer or stay in Oakland".

I'm hoping for San Diego if they absolutely have to move, there's already a big Raider fan base there, they stay in Cali, and it's close to me lol

A co-tenant agreement at Levi's Stadium would be cool too, but Mark Davis doesn't want it for some reason.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
he was also saying the nfl should move the rams/raiders. charger fans arent gonna follow the team, so they are gonna have to sell tix much cheaper or suffer a half full stadium... shit really is a mess down here right now...
The Rams and Raiders would make the most sense. The other owners are just scared because Mark Davis doesn't have any extra money and LA will be the most expensive market in the league. I think for the Raiders to be in LA Mark Davis would have to at minimum sell a portion of the team to somebody with money.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm holding out hope the raiders are the odd team out in la and the nfl throws the raiders money for a new stadium in oakland
The problem with that is the city of Oakland would have to give up the land for free (which is one of the lol worthy things Mark Davis has asked for) and the NFL would be funding like 75% or more of the stadium since Mark Davis' supposed unnamed investors are only willing to put up 300 million.

The NFL isn't going to give 700+ million for a stadium in Oakland for the team the owners hate the most lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm kind of glad the Carson project is falling through though. That Disney CEO that was getting involved was rumored to buy a stake in the team and wanted to "clean up the image" of the Raiders. Probably would have made the logo some Disney Pirate bullshit lol

Props: Defy and Defy

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I'm kind of glad the Carson project is falling through though. That Disney CEO that was getting involved was rumored to buy a stake in the team and wanted to "clean up the image" of the Raiders. Probably would have made the logo some Disney Pirate bullshit lol
Its already a gay guy tho lol