OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2016 OFFSEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
like Marks just going to sell some of his team away...lol so much for that!,..plus Raiders in Vegas would also be with Beckham and MLS and UNLV,..its a better deal out there for us! new markets and not have to share it with 3 other teams!

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
DJ "made of glass" Hayden got injured shuffling his fucking feet trying to stay in front of a receiver. Article also says he walked off to the locker room fine after talking to a trainer.

DJ Hayden leaves Raiders minicamp practice early with apparent leg injury - Silver And Black Pride

Dude pissed me off so many times the last two years when we would have to waste a time out because "DJ Hayden, shaken up on the play", then he would get up and be fine and back out in the game 2 plays later. Seems like any sort of pain whatsoever and dude is on the ground crying, even if a normal person would just walk it off.

I think Hayden needs to watch the movie The Program and focus on this scene.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LMAO Mark Davis is asking the city of Las Vegas for $750 million in pubic funding which would be a record for public funding on a stadium. Vegas has already said no and will vote on $550 million, which is still an absurd amount of money. Read Mark Davis is already pouting.

Seriously you rich fuck? Crying at $550 million? Vegas, Oakland, or any city shouldn't even give a penny.

Read that billionaire fuck that owns the Sands that was the guy that initially brought this shit up last year and was supposedly going to fund it himself won't actually be giving anything unless the project goes above the projected costs.

All these billionaires raping these cities. I hope this shit blows up in Mark Davis' face and he's forced to sell.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
Steve Wynn of Wynn Hotel is said to be down and getting behind the Vegas idea also,...he has a lot of pull in the city and if he can offer a good rate at his hotel like a package deal,a ticket, a room, and flight to vegas,..it would be a done deal!