Official Oakland Raiders 2016-2017 Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
It sucks man that we couldn't prove our true worth with Carr, there is no doubt we would be sitting on a bye....I don't think there is no way we would beat New England, but KC I think we would have beaten them. Regardless it's the unknown and now we await the offseason and what's to come....better address the secondary BADLY!!!! if we do that then we will be a true FORCE!!! our schedule will be tough as shit next year, definitely wanna make a trip to Oakland when we play NE.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
It sucks man that we couldn't prove our true worth with Carr, there is no doubt we would be sitting on a bye....I don't think there is no way we would beat New England, but KC I think we would have beaten them. Regardless it's the unknown and now we await the offseason and what's to come....better address the secondary BADLY!!!! if we do that then we will be a true FORCE!!! our schedule will be tough as shit next year, definitely wanna make a trip to Oakland when we play NE.
Alex smith woulda destroyed yall as usual

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Good fucking season, if we had Carr game would have been different, now excuses tho WR's needed to help Cook and failed too as well as the D, Mack went off tho time to improve we got a taste of the dance this year lets finish it next year

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
I hope marshon lattimore from osu falls to the raiders, guy is only a sophomore or maybe a redshirt soph but he's a shutdown db who plays physical, won't be a 4 year project like Hayden

Dec 18, 2015
Fruity Whiners had the worst team this year behind the Cleveland Browns and Kaepernick kneeled down to the national anthem like a lil bitch.

Raiders had the most pro bowlers this year and two receivers with 1000 yards.
And........ all that and raiders are going to be watching super bowl on the couch just like the niners. So yall still suck. Niners just suck more lol. NINERS!!!!!!