THE OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2009 SEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
THE OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2009 SEASON THREAD (haters and shit talkers stay out)

Preseason is over, time to start the regular season thread.

I gotta be honest, I don't know how this season is gonna play out. I'm nervous as fuck about Monday night. I hope we won't see a repeat of last season's opener. Either way I'm gonna be in the buildin

if the run D can't tighten up LT is gonna shit all over us

But we'll just keep it movin in this thread

Go Raiders

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I'm worried... man we were getting tore up in pre-season. I am not worried about JR and our offense, I am worried about our defense. If we can't stop anyone it's going to put more pressure on our offense.

Jun 1, 2002
I'm worried... man we were getting tore up in pre-season. I am not worried about JR and our offense, I am worried about our defense. If we can't stop anyone it's going to put more pressure on our offense.
SEE MY PREVIOUS POST. THIS IS THE BEST OFFSEASON MOVE WE'VE MADE IN YEARS.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Time to change the Avatar........Hopefully we heald back alot of schemes in the pre season.....In the begining of pre season i saw them blitz, twords the end not much......I need Mcfadden to go for about 1300 and 10td on the ground alone.....We need to trade justin fargas......He's been around and i would hate to lose him.......But i think Rankin and Bush can hold it down.......Out of all our backs mcfadden excluded i think he has the most value.........We need a nose tackle or a good wideout........Id take him for chris henry from the bengals....they need some help at RB.....

I hope we dont get scraped like last year opening night......I was gonna get tickets for the game...but they are gonna have to earn my 130$ this year........I want them to prove that they are worth the money.......

Jan 18, 2006
Tony preseason is not the same as the regular season plain and simple. Seems like Chaz Schilens isnt coming back till week 2 which is really gonna hurt us for the Chargers game. Our defense is gonna step it up now that we got Seymour as long as he reports of course. Our Linebackers are good and is so is our secondary, the biggest thing im worried about is our O-Line.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I hear you S1 and T-Rip but Seymour has yet to show up.... he hasn't even said anything, so I am thinking that he doesn't want to be on our team. Something is wrong with our defense though, we looked/played better under Ryan. I know it was pre-season but we can't use that as an excuse for playing bad defense. I believe pre-season gives us some kind of indication where we're at and on the defensive side it doesn't look good. Come on man we gave up 31 first half points, that's sad. The only way to erase that is to come out and play competitive football against San Diego.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ lol worry about your wack ass Packers. You non-Raiders fans can post in all these other bullshit threads but stay out this one please if all your gonna do is intentionally hate. I cant believe its finally less then a week away for the regular season finally. Preseason has got to be most frustrating thing to watch. Tony just relax and evaluate after the San Diego game.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
im excited to start a new season. Hopefully we get off to a good start. All we can do is improve!! Lets hope LT doesnt kill our season!

Nov 7, 2002
Not sure I like the trade for seymour a number 1 draft pick for a guy going into a contact year about to turn 30 and already been in the league 8 years thats a big risk all they can hope is they can sign him to a extension fast and he plays like a beast but not going to hold my breath on that. Already talk that he will hold out for an extension so no week one for him they should have done this trade weeks ago if they wanted him suited up for the start of the season.

Sep 24, 2006
why is everyone just assuming its going to be a number 1 there are gonna be at least 10 worse teams than the raiders by the end of next year book it. I think we held back some in pre-season as long as we can keep lt out the end zone i dont mind if he gets a ton of yards as long as it doesnt lead to scores. We just need to keep them from scoring and we will be good. I know i'm funny. And take all your Raider Hating asses to another thread ur not wanted or needed in the RAIDERS thread.

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
why is everyone just assuming its going to be a number 1 there are gonna be at least 10 worse teams than the raiders by the end of next year book it. I think we held back some in pre-season as long as we can keep lt out the end zone i dont mind if he gets a ton of yards as long as it doesnt lead to scores. We just need to keep them from scoring and we will be good. I know i'm funny. And take all your Raider Hating asses to another thread ur not wanted or needed in the RAIDERS thread.
ummmmm...........whether or not its a top ten pick, its still a 1st rounder:ermm:

Sep 24, 2006
ummmmm...........whether or not its a top ten pick, its still a 1st rounder:ermm:
nah i didnt mean it towards anyone in this thread but in the other threads ive read here and other sites people always saying its going to be a number 1 overall pick just dont know why people think the worst when there were 7 worse teams last year and that number will grow by end of next season