Official LA/Oakland/ Las Vegas Raiders Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Just saw the terms of Patterson's contract, dude is getting $5.5 million a year, with option to void year 2 if he sucks. Huge money for a kick returner/WR4/Gunner. Hope it pays off, dude has potential as a deep threat with Carr throwing to him and with Musgrave gone we should be throwing deep a lot more. Reading more about him I guess the Vikings didn't bump him out of WR4 status because his route running is terrible.
i remember dude from my fantasy league from two years ago, he was putting up some beefy numbers, especially cuz of Kick returns

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Shit is getting real, Marshawn sat down with Seahawks leadership yesterday and asked for his release.

Twitter
He wanted to come with us last year. Marshawn would be a raiders in playoffs for sho, wether carr fucks up his other pinky or not. Not sure about AP tho, could be good, but I think cats too old already, even tho he did ok last season

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Raiders looking at $25 million per year for naming rights to the new stadium plus an additional $11-$13 million per year for naming rights for each corner gate. Raiders gonna have the biggest naming rights revenue in the NFL.

That bowl cut headed fuck Mark Davis fleeced everybody lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Did anyone else see the latest proposal the Oakland mayor's office sent the NFL a couple days ago? That shit was fucking embarrassing. Looked like they made it in Microsoft Paint and their plan couldn't even start until Oracle is both vacated and destroyed. They still keep hiding the fact that Fortress Investments wants ownership of the team too lol I feel bad for Oakland, but it feels like they ain't even trying. This was literally what they sent the NFL as their proposal. No actual plan, just shitty drawings lol

This is Goodell's response, at least he was nice lol behind closed doors he was probably "are these people fucking serious?"

NFL Commissioner: Oakland Raiders stadium plan not 'specific'